Fortnite Aim assist and aim abuse not working after Update !

GPC1 script programming for Titan One. Code examples, questions, requests.

Fortnite Aim assist and aim abuse not working after Update !

Postby Smith138 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi after update the aim assist and the aim abuse not working can some one please update the scripts for me or make a new one with all this options :

1.Aime assist
2.Aim abuse
3.Auto run
4.Insta build
5.Hair Trigger
6.100% Accuracy
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Fortnite Aim assist and aim abuse not working after Upda

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:19 am

It seems Epic reduced the aim assist force in the 5.30 update. There are lots people complaining about this online. Rumors says there is a chance this changes will be reverted in the next update, we are waiting.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Smith138 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:37 am

J2Kbr wrote:It seems Epic reduced the aim assist force in the 5.30 update. There are lots people complaining about this online. Rumors says there is a chance this changes will be reverted in the next update, we are waiting.

Hi sir any change after update ?
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Yesterday night I tested on Switch, no changes on this console. I will be checking on PS4 today.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Smith138 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:20 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Yesterday night I tested on Switch, no changes on this console. I will be checking on PS4 today.

Ok sir we trust you like always if its possible make new one please i know its not easy but we steel love Titan :)
Maybe they patch it
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby nkimes » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Smith138 wrote:Hi after update the aim assist and the aim abuse not working can some one please update the scripts for me or make a new one with all this options :

1.Aime assist
2.Aim abuse
3.Auto run
4.Insta build
5.Hair Trigger
6.100% Accuracy

Wait you had 100% accuracy script before? where was that !
nkimes
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Smith138 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:27 pm

nkimes wrote:
Smith138 wrote:Hi after update the aim assist and the aim abuse not working can some one please update the scripts for me or make a new one with all this options :

1.Aime assist
2.Aim abuse
3.Auto run
4.Insta build
5.Hair Trigger
6.100% Accuracy

Wait you had 100% accuracy script before? where was that !

Its no longer working soo i think the admin take it off :)
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Smith138 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:48 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Yesterday night I tested on Switch, no changes on this console. I will be checking on PS4 today.

Any Good news ?
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:32 pm

ADS Spam (Aim Abuse) still works and is arguably better because you get stuck outside the hitbox less and it's easier to adjust shots to the head.

100% accuracy is simply rapid-fire that intentionally slows the rate of fire. That's a shit idea and badly affects SMG and AR DPS. The mod's purpose is to increase long-range accuracy for the AR, but tapping the trigger to control bloom on an AR does the same thing. Not needed.

Auto Run isn't needed, it's now an option in Fortnite settings (Sprint by Default).

"Aim Assist" or circular stick rotation does not work in Fortnite, nor has it ever had an effect on aim assist. It can add to bloom and make long-range shots harder to target. Not needed.

Hair Triggers are easy to add to scripts, but again not needed. I'm not sure if this is in the Gamepack, but it never hurts to have this option.

That leaves Aim Abuse and Insta Build as viable mods. They should both be in the existing Fortnite gamepack.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Smith138 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:08 pm

antithesis wrote:ADS Spam (Aim Abuse) still works and is arguably better because you get stuck outside the hitbox less and it's easier to adjust shots to the head.

100% accuracy is simply rapid-fire that intentionally slows the rate of fire. That's a shit idea and badly affects SMG and AR DPS. The mod's purpose is to increase long-range accuracy for the AR, but tapping the trigger to control bloom on an AR does the same thing. Not needed.

Auto Run isn't needed, it's now an option in Fortnite settings (Sprint by Default).

"Aim Assist" or circular stick rotation does not work in Fortnite, nor has it ever had an effect on aim assist. It can add to bloom and make long-range shots harder to target. Not needed.

Hair Triggers are easy to add to scripts, but again not needed. I'm not sure if this is in the Gamepack, but it never hurts to have this option.

That leaves Aim Abuse and Insta Build as viable mods. They should both be in the existing Fortnite gamepack.

Hi Thank you for the replay can u tell me where i can get all of this mods for the new update fortnite or can u make a SCRIPT ?
Smith138
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to GPC1 Script Programming