Combo Magick crashes on switch

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Combo Magick crashes on switch

Postby LTGreene » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 am

Hello,
I'm using a titanOne and trying to record a combo here on the nintendo switch. I'm using a first-party wired pro controller. anyways, I can always get as far as capturing the combo, but then Gtuner crashes right after I'm done capturing before it starts buffering. I see there was a similar problem for a different system a couple years back; hoping this can be fixed as easily and swiftly. Thank you!

-LTG
LTGreene
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Combo Magick crashes on switch

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:37 am

Welcome to our forums. Please confirm if you are also trying capture the accelerometers and/or touchpad data or just the buttons and sticks? thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LTGreene » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:39 pm

I've tried combinations of all the above; just buttons and sticks, accelerometers and touchpad, and then with each individually checked off accelerometers or touchpad. Regardless, the resulting crash seems to be the same.
LTGreene
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 am

LTGreene wrote:I've tried combinations of all the above; just buttons and sticks, accelerometers and touchpad, and then with each individually checked off accelerometers or touchpad. Regardless, the resulting crash seems to be the same.

Thank you, I have just tested here and the Combo Magick plugin worked as expected.

Do you have any other controller you can test (Xbox, PS4, etc)? if yes, please try and with the Titan One only plugged to the computer (without console connection). Just to check if the crash still occurs.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LTGreene » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:14 am

It seems to crash regardless of the controller I use and regardless of whether or not it's plugged into my switch. I've used 3 different brands of switch controller as well as my ps4 controller and none of them seem to work. Mind you, I'm a titan one novice, so I'm not sure if there's anything else im inherently doing wrong. Is there some other setting on the titan one itself I need to have on? I'm just fairly lost I suppose.
LTGreene
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:37 am

LTGreene wrote:It seems to crash regardless of the controller I use and regardless of whether or not it's plugged into my switch. I've used 3 different brands of switch controller as well as my ps4 controller and none of them seem to work. Mind you, I'm a titan one novice, so I'm not sure if there's anything else im inherently doing wrong. Is there some other setting on the titan one itself I need to have on? I'm just fairly lost I suppose.

Mostly likely the issue is not with the device. Do you have any other computer you could test the Combo Magick plugin? Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LTGreene » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:18 pm

I have no other computer I can use to test it, but I would be extremely surprised if the computer was the problem. It's a 2019 HP pavilion that was brandnew out of the box that I bought not even ten days ago. I have, however, found something new... gTuner does not crash when there are no controllers plugged in at all. It seems to "capture" just fine and I end up with an empty time stamped combo with 0 transitions and 0 commands. Could the issue be more of an overall gtuner thing as opposed to a Combo Magick thing? I just need to practice parrying Nairs in super smash bros. XD
LTGreene
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:55 am

When the crash occurs, does the computer shows any error message? or Gtuner/Plugin just closes?

Please also be sure your Titan One has the latest firmware installed (version 2.66).

Looking forward for your results on the other computer.

Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support