News about Force Feedback

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: News about Force Feedback

Postby rexend » Tue May 12, 2015 5:37 am

isamu wrote:Hi guys,

FFB is something I discussed with Jefferson a while back. To get a better picture of some of the ideas floating around that he's thinking about working on, please read the following thread, starting with my posts and Jefferson's response:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=199&start=10#p2954

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=199&start=10#p2971

He is basically going to work on getting *TRUE* force feedback support with the Titan One, not just rumble. Once he accomplishes this task, he will go down in history as the first manufacturer of these types of adapters that implements proper true FFB...a feat none of the other products will be able to claim.

By the way, to the person that mentioned the MaxRace F-1 v.5: please keep in mind that device does NOT support *true* force feedback effects! It supports only rumble and as such, restricts your console into thinking your wheel is still a controller. Any adapter that operates in conjunction with your console under the assumption that the device plugged in is a gamepad or a controller will deliver *ONLY* rumble to the device. That's it.

Jefferson is working on a way to program the Titan One to make the console think a real wheel is plugged in, and respond accordingly. That is where history will be made :smile0203:

I've mentioned the MaxRace F-1. I am using the Titan ONE, waiting for the FFB. I saw it on Youtube MaxRace F-1. I was mistaken for FFB because i've never used it. I am also looking forward to a great history. :)
rexend
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue May 12, 2015 11:55 am

Awesome!! :) thanks
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby IceG » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:40 am

Hi All, I'm a new user of T1 + Logitech Driving Force GT :) and I have a little question.. Is there any chance that this year something will be changed with FFB option in DI? :roll:

P.S.
Sorry for my English. :lipssealed:
IceG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby IceG » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

(Refresh) Titan One is "dead project"? This is starting to look like the Users were left to fend for themselves..
IceG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:33 pm

IceG wrote:(Refresh) Titan One is "dead project"? This is starting to look like the Users were left to fend for themselves..

I'm sorry for reply your early. My absence here is actually because I'm fully dedicated with some pretty exciting stuff that is coming soon for us! :joia:

IceG wrote:Is there any chance that this year something will be changed with FFB option in DI? :roll:

Unfortunately, I can't promise that for this year. However, I did promised and I will add FFB capabilities for Direct Input devices (eg Driving Force GT). Mostly likely it will be at beginning of next year.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby IceG » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Hi All,
THX Jefferson for answer finally :). We USERS TO waiting.. waiting.. and waiting for good news.
IceG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby isamu » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:02 am

IceG wrote:Hi All,
THX Jefferson for answer finally :). We USERS TO waiting.. waiting.. and waiting for good news.

+1 :joia:
isamu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Tao » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

isamu wrote:
IceG wrote:Hi All,

Tao
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Nitro » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:40 am

I too am looking forward to this implementation. Currently have a fanatec GT2 and the CSR with elite CSR pedals, a thrustmaster F430 and an MS wireless 360 wheel. Considering purchasing a thrustmaster TX or the logitech G920 and the new fanatec Clubsport v2 line is definitely in my sights anyway so I will be able to give plenty of feedback on how well this works in many cross over configurations.
Nitro
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby isamu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello Jefferson. I just wanted to give you the heads up that Matlo has figured out how to emulate the Logitech wheels on the PS4, and have released GIMX 5.0 which supports *TRUE* force feedback effects for the first time in history! This is a pretty historical breakthrough.

http://blog.gimx.fr/

I'm hoping you will correspond with Matlo and ask him how he was able to emulate the Logitech wheels, then perhaps you can take his ideas and implement them into the Titan One soon :joia:
isamu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support