PUBG general and hip fire sensitivity

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

PUBG general and hip fire sensitivity

Postby kraciboy » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:18 am

Hi,

Im using a PUBGv2 script width a PUBG input translator, i got a friend who have the BT expansion kit installed and all settings is managed with the mobile phone. I dont have the BT expansion kit, but i work with my computer and GTuner IV, the difference between my friend and me is that he can change the sensitivity general and hip fire in the mobile phone, but i can not find that option in GTuner, in the input translator i can change sensitivity Y/X Ratio (dont know what refer) and DD Factor (dont know what refer)

Is that possible? because i want a more agressive general sensititity and different one when hip fire

Greetings!
kraciboy
Corporal
Corporal

Re: PUBG general and hip fire sensitivity

Postby BEAST07 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:49 am

Hi Kraciboy,
If it was your own script I would show you how to adjust all your sensitivity.
But only way that I can think of is to change alternate setting to your fire button.
note: under the mouse XY converter you will see default with a little arrow click on arrow then you will see alternate click on alternate.
On the top far right corner you can pick a button your fire button then adjust sensitivity.

Also X/Y ratio is how fast it moves vertical and horizontal
DD factor is diagonal damper
hope that helps
BEAST07
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: PUBG general and hip fire sensitivity

Postby kraciboy » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:04 pm

BEAST07 wrote:Hi Kraciboy,
If it was your own script I would show you how to adjust all your sensitivity.
But only way that I can think of is to change alternate setting to your fire button.
note: under the mouse XY converter you will see default with a little arrow click on arrow then you will see alternate click on alternate.
On the top far right corner you can pick a button your fire button then adjust sensitivity.

Also X/Y ratio is how fast it moves vertical and horizontal
DD factor is diagonal damper
hope that helps

Oh yes! thanks! this is was i looking for!

Greetings!
kraciboy
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support