MaxRemapper isn't working...

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

MaxRemapper isn't working...

Postby rockmankb » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 am

Hey Guys,

Recently figured out how to get the max remapper plugin since the in program download wasn't working, but now that I've got it up, it doesn't work correctly.

Whenever trying to remap buttons, changing even one of them screws up everything and now single press buttons are pressing other things at the sametime (for example, when I press square it will also press circle and share at the same time)...

I'm trying to create a script where Square and cross can be pressed by the normal square and circle buttons, but you can also press square with triangle and cross with circle respectively (Basically Square = Square, Triangle = Square, Cross = Cross, O = cross).

Furthermore, I was wondering if the sensitivity in the buttons controls how long/hard the buttons are pressed?

My final goal is to get the actual Square and Cross buttons to register them as a quick tap no matter how long/hard I press it and for Triangle and Circle to press Square and Cross respectively but at a full on press (about twice as long as a tap)..

I'm trying to use it for a fighting game where the light tap of a button gives you the light attack and the press of a button gives you the heavy attack, so that way I can have 4 distinct attack buttons.

Is this something that can be done with the maxremapper and its sensitivity function? or am I doing something wrong? My titan one is updated to the newest firmware so I have no idea what to do now.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
rockmankb
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support