Mouse movement too slow on PS4

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Mouse movement too slow on PS4

Postby labeille » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi, I succesfully updated my device to firmware 1.5 and all is good.

The only problem that I find is with mouse movement.
First I've tried playing Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition on my PS4 and the aiming with the mouse was so jumpy that it was unuseable.
Second I tried playing Infamous Second Son on the PS4. Even with very large mouse mouvements the in game character barely turns. I've tried all DPI settings on my G9 mouse to no avail. I then tried with a G700 and got the same results.

There might be a way to increase the mouse sensitivity using Gtuner but I'm not sure that's the way to go.

On the Xbox One, this setup with my G9 mouse works flawlessly and I can change the sensitivity of the mouse on the fly without any problem using the G9 DPI up and down buttons.

Any idea?
labeille
Private
Private

Re: Mouse movement too slow on PS4

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Yesterday I was working in a MaxAim Profile for Battlefield 4 on PS4. To be honest I was very impressed about the speed and precision, I was not able to stop playing because of so much fun I was having.

However, each game has its specific case. I'm going take a look on the games you mentioned!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby MisterWicked1 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Later on i will post mine or what I have so far, it wasn't too bad. i'm at work the atm so it will be tonight.
MisterWicked1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NuBiXx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am

Support J2K wrote:Yesterday I was working in a MaxAim Profile for Battlefield 4 on PS4. To be honest I was very impressed about the speed and precision, I was not able to stop playing because of so much fun I was having.

However, each game has its specific case. I'm going take a look on the games you mentioned!

You think you could post your settings for BF4? I really appreciate it :)
NuBiXx
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby MisterWicked1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:31 am

NuBiXx wrote:
Support J2K wrote:Yesterday I was working in a MaxAim Profile for Battlefield 4 on PS4. To be honest I was very impressed about the speed and precision, I was not able to stop playing because of so much fun I was having.

Here's where I'm at so far, and the M in the extra keys I circled is for a script Token is working on to make the Full size map pop up when the key is pressed.

MisterWicked1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby MisterWicked1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:33 am

I'm using a steel series merc stealth keyboard and these key bindings work for me it has a game pad section on the far left.
MisterWicked1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NuBiXx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 am

MisterWicked1 wrote:
NuBiXx wrote:

Here's where I'm at so far, and the M in the extra keys I circled is for a script Token is working on to make the Full size map pop up when the key is pressed.

I can't make out your picture can you make it a little bigger? Thanks again
NuBiXx
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby MisterWicked1 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

There you go
Attachments
Bf4 Settings.JPG
Bf4 Settings.JPG (164.79 KiB) Viewed 4224 times
MisterWicked1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby NuBiXx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Thank you much appreciated.
NuBiXx
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby oldbloke » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:42 pm

MisterWicked1 wrote:Image

Thanks - I've been tweaking setting for hours and not been able to get it set up properly - too slow, or not sensitive enough!

These settings worked perfectly for me on BF4 PS4 with a Logitech G13 keyboard and G9x mouse! I just changed my key bindings and adjusted the in game sensitivity.
oldbloke
Corporal
Corporal

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support