Destiny w/ Keyboard and Mouse

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Destiny w/ Keyboard and Mouse

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 am

Originally, the design of this device was not intend to support keyboard and mouse natively, that why it lacks a second USB input port. However, we saw the possibility to support Keyboard and Mouse on consoles through a Gtuner's plugin (MaxAim). And we are proud to say that MaxAim DI is today one of the best solutions for K&M on consoles, in terms of precision and mouse translation. The only drawback is the need of a PC.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tOwely » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Contract Killer wrote:Hi everyone so I recently got my Titan One mainly for the upcoming game Destiny and to not play like crap on a console. More to the point I've gotten everything set up and it works great.

Sincerely,
Contract Killer

Could you post a print screen of all your mouse settings perhaps?
Would be greatly appreciated.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Contract Killer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 am

It's a bit of clutter, but I haven't been able to find any other keyboard/mouse to console crossovers. Another problem would be anything bigger to support keyboard/mouse without a pass through would make for a really blocky dongle. This piece of gear is actually really well designed.

It's completely customizable in terms of key mapping and it doesn't just do keyboard/mouse to console. You can map anything from your old xbox 360 arcade stick to a xbox one or even ps4. It even supports mapping wii remotes to other consoles (not quite sure how that works though).

I second the laptop idea. That's what I'm doing I have my laptop right next to my console (it's a pass through any old laptop/spare gaming pc will do). Then I just plug my Microsoft 5000 Bluetooth keyboard and my console turns into a full fledged pc gaming lay out.
Contract Killer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Contract Killer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am

zOlid wrote:
Contract Killer wrote:Hi everyone so I recently got my Titan One mainly for the upcoming game Destiny and to not play like crap on a console. More to the point I've gotten everything set up and it works great.

Sincerely,
Contract Killer

Could you post a print screen of all your mouse settings perhaps?
Would be greatly appreciated.

My mouse settings are just my usual 1600dpi. As for how it translates into an actual game not sure seeing as each game will have it's own joystick sensitivities. That will just take some trial and error to find out what's closest to your normal pc mouse settings.
Contract Killer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support