Reconnect Controller/loss of control issue ps4

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Reconnect Controller/loss of control issue ps4

Postby Support M2M » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56 pm

if you guy can record it and post it on youtube and send us the link to try to see this problem in action and also see your setup
would be great , as we are unable to duplicate the same problem.

Does this problem with disconnect only happens on PS4 or it happens on other system like xbox 360 , ps3 ??
can you test see if you get the same result and time frame in discount on other systems .
M2M
ConsoleTuner Support Team
Support M2M
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dahms » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:50 pm

I know that this is an older thread, but I just wanted to put this information out there in case it could help with development or a fix.

Yesterday was my first day using the Titan One. I set it up with MaxAIM DI to use keyboard/mouse on my XB1 and played happily and smoothly for about 5 hours. Right before I was going to stop and sleep, I had this same controller disconnect issue. The Titan displayed 3 horizontal lines. I didn't have time to test much as I was quitting anyway, but the controller and keyboard/mouse were completely unresponsive on the console.
I didn't have time to remove the Titan One and reboot it, but turning the controller on/off and disconnecting/reconnecting it did nothing.
However, I did quickly open the device manager in MaxAIM DI and my keyboard/mouse actions were definitely registering on the software. They just weren't making it through to the XB1.

I won't be able to post any videos and won't have time to do much testing for awhile, but in case it helps:
Titan is plugged directly into the Xbox.
I had the XB1 controller plugged into the Titan for the entire night.
I am using a slightly larger than default (about 3 foot) micro USB cable to connect the titan to my PC (connected to my front case USB port). I have no idea on the actual quality of that cable, it was the only spare I had sitting around.
I wasn't running any other scripts or packs, the only thing I had loaded was MaxAIM DI.

When I get a chance, I'll try to update on my progress. If it happens again, I will attempt the standalone MaxAIM and to adjust the speed up settings as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Aside from this issue, you have an excellent product! I'm very happy with it.
Dahms
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:29 pm

I'm glad you are liking the Titan One! :)

Thanks for reporting ... please keep us updated if it happened again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support