Negative mouse accelration in Last of Us

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Negative mouse accelration in Last of Us

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:54 am

zOlid wrote:May i ask why you increased the ingame deadzone to 5? Took for granted that it should be on 0 really.

Because the controller connected on Titan One. If you notice the controller analog never rest on exactly 0, so I keeped the deadzone on 5 to not get interference from the controler. Then, of course, adjusted the MaxAim mouse settings accordingly.

I spend my night thinking in this issue you are having, with high DPI mouse. And I realized that what may be happening is a variable overflow (just a guess for now, not sure if it is the case). The way MaxAim gathers the mouse movement is based in tracking multiple mouse positions to calculate acceleration and movement speed. So, with a high mouse DPI, the variable type in use (LONG:32bits) could no be enough to hold the tracking sum. I changed the type to one with 64bits length. This will not affect the regular operation on MaxAim, but can solve the issue you are having.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tOwely » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:12 pm

If the 64bit thing was included in the 4.10 release of MaxAim DI, it's dont seem to have done any difference unfortunately.

For me to get it to work half good, i need to have a polling rate of 250, and dpi of 2070. If i go above that it just wont work really.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 am

No, it is not included on 4.10 -- I did the change yesterday, so it is 4.11 -- but not released yet. Let me know how I can send it to you. Email? it is about 3.5Mb.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby tOwely » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Support J2K wrote:No, it is not included on 4.10 -- I did the change yesterday, so it is 4.11 -- but not released yet. Let me know how I can send it to you. Email? it is about 3.5Mb.

Ok, tried it out now, still the same issue im afraid :/
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support