Can Venom X be used with Titan One

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: Can Venom X be used with Titan One

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:38 pm

The PS4 requires authentication from the controller regularly. The Titan One has a option called "PS4 partial crossover support", which forces the auto-reconnect with the PS4 every 7 to 10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover play possible. This configuration does not requires PC connection. Some games the reconnection is barely noticeable, other games can bring up the pause menu.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby oezil10 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Sounds promising, so let it try :)

thanks!
oezil10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:38 am

Roger.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 pm

I wonder if you go through windows 10 hook up to play on xbox one? I will be getting into the pc stuff very soon to check out things. My monster gaming computer getting lonesome.lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:29 pm

It may be possible, assuming only using the Venom. However, the idea of use the Titan One is enable the MODs capabilities, and for this purpose the issue still the same, unfortunately.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 am

So JK are you saying possibly add the capability to run Titan one + VenomX by connecting it all through the pc? This is not possible right now, right? Would I be able to use dualshock + mouse? That is the way I play right now. I just hold the dualshock in my left hand and my mouse in the right hand when using VenomX. If making changes to ps4 direct support would effect how the controllers function, then I guess it is not an option? Partial crossover support would also mean having to deal with the timeout reconnect every 7-10 mins tho, correct?

I would take anything I can get at this point, so if a pc is necessary to make it work, I could deal with that. I have a laptop :)

Would be awesome tho if it could work directly somehow :(
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby oezil10 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:10 am

Hi the_skittle_pimp, PC + VenomX + Titan one is working fine right now. You just need to use MaxAim Di plugin but idea here was to avoid all of those cables connections and focus only on the ps4 > titan > venom chain without a need of PC.
oezil10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:51 am

the_skittle_pimp wrote:Partial crossover support would also mean having to deal with the timeout reconnect every 7-10 mins tho, correct?

Correct, this would be the main down side of what I am proposing.

@ oezil10. Thank you for your input here. Very glad to know it can be used thru MaxAim.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:33 am

oezil10 wrote:Hi the_skittle_pimp, PC + VenomX + Titan one is working fine right now. You just need to use MaxAim Di plugin but idea here was to avoid all of those cables connections and focus only on the ps4 > titan > venom chain without a need of PC.

Oezil, could you explain how to accomplish this please? I have never used maxaimDI so I am not really familiar with it. Could you explain how to set up which connection to what? I could probably figure out the rest from there. I should only need to configure everything in maxaimDI once I have the correct connections, right?
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby oezil10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Sorry for some delay, it's pretty simple :)

ps4 < titan one < ds4 for authentication

pc < titan one via pcprogport

pc < venomx box via usb, make sure venomx box is set to pc mode

Then in Gtuner you need to install maxaim DI from from manager (plugin tab). After installation maxaim DI plugin will be visible in Gtuner plugin tab.

Then in maxaim DI all you need to do is to configure buttons layout accordingly to your venom x setup (easy part) and set up mouse setting like sens, acceleration deadzone,etc (really tough nut to make it usable for competitive gameplay). Some mouse settings for the start you can find here at this forum in the maxaim DI part.

Have fun!

br,
Oezil
oezil10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support