Direct Input Self Disabling (XB1 on PS4 Crossover[Enabled])

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Direct Input Self Disabling (XB1 on PS4 Crossover[Enabled])

Postby Oraclem19 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm currently using the titan one to use an xbox one elite controller on PS4, and all the functions are working as far as the paddles and what not and buttons. However I'm having two major issues, one is that I don't have the xbox button funtioning as the PS button, which IIRC is a basic script run however I neither have the script nor know how to inject it correctly with this program (bought at release, haven't used this for a year or two, was using for a wheel before).
Major problem two, and honestly the biggest issue i'm having right now is random uselessness of my controller. After X minutes (random) the xbox controller will disconnect, even while enabling the PS4 partial crossover support in MaxaimDI.

If anyone can assist with these things which i'm sure many have helped with many times, yet I can't understand through the threads I have searched, you would be much appreciated. :smile0201:
Oraclem19
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Direct Input Self Disabling (XB1 on PS4 Crossover[Enable

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Are you using Xbox One Elite on the PS4 with Keyboard and mouse or just using Xbox One Elite controller on the PS4?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:31 pm

Oraclem19 wrote:one is that I don't have the xbox button funtioning as the PS button

This is a limitation of the controllers drivers on PC, which does not make this specific button available on Direct Input or XInput API. Unfortunately the only workaround is via script, as you described.

Oraclem19 wrote:Major problem two, and honestly the biggest issue i'm having right now is random uselessness of my controller. After X minutes (random) the xbox controller will disconnect, even while enabling the PS4 partial crossover support in MaxaimDI.

this problem only affects the Xbox One controller? the PS4 controller plugged to the Titan One still usable?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Oraclem19 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 pm

I expected as much with the scripting, any easy DIY for it? would be rather convenient. And yes the PS4 controller still works (i believe) when this goes down
Oraclem19
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Oraclem19 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Scratch that the whole gtuner freezes and the regular controller also freezes up.
Oraclem19
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Request what your looking for in the GPC Script Programming post which everyone here would be happy to help out til you get use to writing your own.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Oraclem19 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:53 am

Through further testing it also froze the whole computer and said that gtuner could not access bad memory at something something something, with an error window through windows.
Oraclem19
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:01 am

Since you had the Titan One a year or two ago did you update Gtuner Pro and firmware for the device? It would be good if you give what error message you received so J2Kbr could help out more also.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Oraclem19 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Yeah, when I plugged it in I downloaded the most recent Gtuner, and upgraded to the most recent firmware.

Since download(and subsequent redownload) i've been having issues with downloading the maxaimDI and maxaim plug in, even after deleting the included files, where the downloads get stuck at a certain remaining time and then do not proceed from there as well, which is preventing doing reinstall at the moment. And unfortunately I can't find an archived version of gtuner to test against an old build.

The error message reads "gtuner.exe; The instruction at 0x00000000001367FA referenced memory at 0x0000000000000159. The memory could not be read."
Oraclem19
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 pm

Try downloading this one. It's shared from my Google Drive and is the standalone version of GTuner Pro.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7E9Q4 ... sp=sharing
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support