TITAN ONE MOD TURNS OFF

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

TITAN ONE MOD TURNS OFF

Postby Iltarion » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Can anyone help me with this? my titan one mod turns off after 1hr of use. anyone know why? thanks!
Iltarion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: TITAN ONE MOD TURNS OFF

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:26 am

Please give us more details of your usage: the gamepack or script you are using; if you are loading it on Titan One or on MaxAim DI. if it is a script, please post a link to it, or the code here. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Iltarion » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:53 am

Thanks, J2KBR - I was using the destiny game pack no MaxAim, just the normal set up with the PS4 controller, the mod just deactivates by itself and turns off.
Iltarion
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:39 am

Ok, I assumed it was something related with MaxAim because this is the MaxAim forums. One common cause for the issue you described is mistakenly press a combination of buttons that deactivate the gamepack, such SHARE+CROSS, or L3+CROSS, or SHARE+PS, or L3+PS. When the gamepack deactivate, the memory slot goes back to 0? or it just make the light-bar from purple to blue, but still on the memory slot your programmed the gamepack?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby mitha dirty » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:33 am

Iltarion wrote:Can anyone help me with this? my titan one mod turns off after 1hr of use. anyone know why? thanks!

This happens to me at least once per gaming session. It just turns off, usually right after I get a Triple or a Quaaaaad.
I think the Titan 1 is trolling me. I do hope the Titan 2 fixes this situation!!
mitha dirty
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:59 am

Hi mitha dirty. Please check if what is happening with you is what I described above, where a certain button combination is pressed, causing the script to unload. if yes, there are configurations that can be done to change the mentioned button combination.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support