Venom X with vehicles

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Venom X with vehicles

Postby Dephault » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 am

Hey quick question..

In games like Battlefield where your in first person mode then swapping to using vehicles now and then..

Is there an easier solution to switching out to the ps4 controller and back to mouse/nun-chuck again? Like a script to assist in helicopter flying and such?

If not will stick with PS4 controller for vehicles. :)

thanks.
Dephault
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Venom X with vehicles

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:32 pm

I am not sure how exactely venom X works, I assumed the attached controller would be fully functional even when playing with the nunchuck and mouse. But, based in your message, this not seems to be the case. With MaxAim DI you can still use the controller connected on the Titan One, so it is easy swap to the controller when jumping on a tank or chopper. I used to do that a lot.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dephault » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:23 am

Sorry, to clarify..

You can swap the controller with mouse during game play. I will continue to use this method, as i don't think i can get make a script to use only mouse/nun-chuck.

I originally wanted to use the motion control on the nun-chuck to tilt and steer helicopters, however I shall stick to swapping out to controller at this point :)
Dephault
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 am

Oh, okay. You want have a script for mouse and nunchuck and another for the controller. Yes, it is possible. You can have each script in a separated memory slot, and then program a button, or button combination, to switch to the correspondent script.

The GPC command to switch to other memory slot is load(<memslot_number>);
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dephault » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:19 am

Oh, OK thanks for this.
No not one for the controller. I want to be able to fly helicopters using the mouse and nunchuck.
What I had in mind was to use the motion control of the nunchuck, through Maxaim DI.
But I cant seem to get the motion control to respond. It seems to support this function on the venom x program but never actually works. ha.

What you suggested is a good idea though; To swap to the controller instead to fly the helicopters. I was just wondering if there was a lazy way without swapping to the controller. ha
Dephault
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Got it. Alright. I am currentelly out of my office. I should be back after Sept 20th. I do have a venom x which I could use to test and check if is possible to get the motion sensor "signals" thru MaxAim DI. Please remind me about that after Sept 20th. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support