how to use T2 with dfgt at xbox 360, also PS4 questions

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

how to use T2 with dfgt at xbox 360, also PS4 questions

Postby Turoy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi,

im proud to have now my new Titan two. I wish to use it with PS4 and xbox 360 to manage my logitech Driving force GT.

But it seems not to work with xbox 360 an forza 4? Sometimes the X button works for A, sometimes not...
I can not start the beginning race at forza 4 with the steeriing wheel.

And with PS4, connected Pad and steering wheel, the Titan two is allwasy at "program mode".

Overall, it looks like i've waisted money .... :oops:

Edit: after an while, the Titan two at PS4 is out of program mode and displays E and 4 rotative.
Last edited by Turoy on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: how to use T2 with dfgt and forza 4 at xbox 360 ?

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 pm

First, please be sure your Titan Two have the latest firmware installed.

There is very well made tutorial of using the Driving force GT with the Titan Two here:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8180
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Turoy » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 am

Yes,

i've found this to by my searchs, but because Gtuner not works with Linux, it's not helping me. My Titan 2 will be uptodate i hope, it's brandnew, delivered yesterday.

Maybe they are scripts i can write to an SD card as solution? If that can help, fine. Feel free to post here scripts that i can upload to an SD card, and then i put SD card into my Titan 2. I need solutions without windoze or overprized apple things. I can handle scripts, write them to SD card, need only exact index, then i wrote it to SD.

Best will be:
script 1 to use DFGT with xbox 360
script 2 to use DFGT with PS4
Best solution: update to use Titan 2 WITHOUT any scripts for my reasons. The reason for buying titan 2 was exact this:
Use it with any controller at any console.
But now, i know that is incorrect! It works not plug and play! Not for PS4, not for xbox 360, so i think it was waisting money. :icon_frown:

At moment it works not (it's only an useless LED blinking hardware), for none of the reasons i was buying it. And if "we" find no solution, maybe i need to contact paypal to get my money back, because of not working like descripted.

Also i have wrote an PN to teddy18, asking for help, because he talks german, what's me preference language.

Edit:
Best wish: only ONE script for all PS4 racing games
Worst case: every game needs it's own script

All over i can say for delivering state:
It's not working plug and play for the reasons it was buying for:
It's not working with DFGT for xbox 360
It's not working with DFGT at PS4
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:09 am

Turoy wrote:My Titan 2 will be uptodate i hope, it's brandnew, delivered yesterday.

We are releasing updates frequently, I am positive your device does not have the latest firmware installed. In the past weeks we fixed connection issues much like you are describing.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Turoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 am

Hi,

my windoze 7 netbook is ready for work now, gtuner is installed to, and the gtuner tells me, that the gtuner software is uptodate.

it's an small 10" netbook, i search for titan two update, but i've not found something like this. I will take more time to search the gtuner, but if there's any manual, please feel free to tell me where to find it.

I was also clicking "format SD card", for the 2 GB card i've installed.

I would save the GT Sport file, but have not found yet the way i could do it?

Sorry for my english, and sorry for my questions. I'm an good man for PC Software, using Linux for many years, but all of this windows is new for me. I can read english halfway good, so an english manual will help me i think.
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: how to use T2 with dfgt at xbox 360, also PS4 questions

Postby Turoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:39 am

Hi,

i have an PS4 question to, the ps4 controller must allways be connected to the T2? If yes, could i use something like that:
wired controller because i will not have the original controller allways powering via USB.
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Turoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:50 am

update:

the gtuner software often lost connect to the T2. After an few trys, it's telling me firmware from T2 was 0.98.1.1, and after some more trys, now 0.98.1.34 is installing.
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 am

It seems there is connection problem between the Titan Two and Gtuner IV. In the device configuration you can find an option called "Force USB Prog interface to full speed", please check it to see it make the connection more stable.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Turoy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi,

and thx for helping! I will take an look for this option, if this connection lost will appear again. At moment, it feels much better with the newer firmware.

I have some more questions, maybe u can help me:
Do i need an script for every game?
As i read, i can also use Titan 1 scripts?
The driving force GT is wich Logitech exact, 25, or no need to know that?
I have read some posts, and for steering wheels, often there was "Max Aim DI", but this is not needed for Titan 2?
Is there an list i can look / search for steering wheels script, or need i search this thread?

And please sorry for my english if something wrong, it's not my motherlanguage.
Turoy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

Glad for hearing that. :)
Turoy wrote:Do i need an script for every game?

Not necessarily. For example to make use of crossover feature no script is needed.

Turoy wrote:As i read, i can also use Titan 1 scripts?

Yes, the Titan Two have back compatibility mode for Titan One scripts. To activate that include the following line at the very beginning of the script code:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>

Turoy wrote:The driving force GT is wich Logitech exact, 25, or no need to know that?

The driving force GT has its own configuration HID file, it does not run in compatibility mode (i.e. emulating other models such as the G25).

Turoy wrote:I have read some posts, and for steering wheels, often there was "Max Aim DI", but this is not needed for Titan 2?

Correct, with the Titan Two the MaxAim DI is not need. The plugin is for the Titan One.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support