Titan One Support for PS5

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One Support for PS5

Postby Mb205 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:51 pm

Sorry for the spam but its just annoying me how its worked so well for the last year or so on ps4 with a scuf impact, and now its just a waste of time to try and use. Is there no fix at all? And would a titan2 have the same problem? Because i was going to upgrade but theres not much point if it will do the same thing. Thanks
Mb205
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:08 pm

With the Titan Two is possible to use the Scuf Impact with PS5 games. However, it is still required a third-party PS4 controller at the device's Input-B for authentication purposes.

If you are playing PS4 games on PS5, the Scuf Impact can be used for authentication and game play with the Titan One. The exception is only for PS5 games.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Mb205 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:56 am

I thought that was the case but it doesnt work without the authentification box ticked on PS4 games. About 2 minutes in it flashes AU and the controller eventually stops responding, but its unplayable when the box is ticked as it cuts off every 8 minutes. Is it something i’m doing wrong? I’ve given up with the PS5 games now i’d just like to play the PS4 ones without it cutting out at all, or is that not possible anymore?
Mb205
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:15 am

Mb205 wrote:I thought that was the case but it doesnt work without the authentification box ticked on PS4 games. About 2 minutes in it flashes AU and the controller eventually stops responding, but its unplayable when the box is ticked as it cuts off every 8 minutes. Is it something i’m doing wrong? I’ve given up with the PS5 games now i’d just like to play the PS4 ones without it cutting out at all, or is that not possible anymore?

Assuming you are playing a PS4 on PS5 console:

On the device options:
- Select PS4 output protocol;
- Uncheck the "partial crossover support".

Connect the Scuf Impact to the Titan One and the Titan One on PS5 console.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Mb205 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Mb205 wrote:I thought that was the case but it doesnt work without the authentification box ticked on PS4 games. About 2 minutes in it flashes AU and the controller eventually stops responding, but its unplayable when the box is ticked as it cuts off every 8 minutes. Is it something i’m doing wrong? I’ve given up with the PS5 games now i’d just like to play the PS4 ones without it cutting out at all, or is that not possible anymore?

Assuming you are playing a PS4 on PS5 console:

On the device options:
- Select PS4 output protocol;
- Uncheck the "partial crossover support".

Connect the Scuf Impact to the Titan One and the Titan One on PS5 console.

Ahh man i’m sorry, i had the output protocol on PS5 as i assumed that’s what it was supposed to be on. I’ll change it over, sorry for being a pain mate thanks for the help. I’ve also ordered a titan 2 to bypass the PS5 games protocol, can’t wait!
Mb205
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:08 pm

No worries. Thank you for purchasing the Titan Two. :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby RKFU GAMING » Wed May 25, 2022 11:25 pm

hi i was wondering if someone could tell me why the skuf vantage and skuf vantage 2 doesn't work with the titan one on ps5
RKFU GAMING
Private
Private

Postby kristianwebb73 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:13 pm

can I use a usb hub with titan one and third party controller plug in the hub that work and stop disconnect timer issue and titan one will support every ps5 games
kristianwebb73
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:56 am

kristianwebb73 wrote:can I use a usb hub with titan one and third party controller plug in the hub that work and stop disconnect timer issue and titan one will support every ps5 games

Most games are now dual sense only so you need to use remote play or use the PS4 version of the game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby kristianwebb73 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:10 pm

I can't believe no one machine support ps5 games yet. And every one cant use remote play because their internet is dam slow and you guys need start thinking make a adapter for support ps5 games and it make really easy to setup no computer hard shit
kristianwebb73
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device