Titan One Support for PS5

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan One Support for PS5

Postby alanmcgregor » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:31 am

kristianwebb73 wrote:I can't believe no one machine support ps5 games yet. And every one cant use remote play because their internet is dam slow and you guys need start thinking make a adapter for support ps5 games and it make really easy to setup no computer hard shit

Hey, I know is frustrating, but if they haven't found a solution talks about how hard is to make it possible, inputs are heavily and randomly encrypted.

Remote play doesn't work via internet is on your local network, I know by you answer your knowledge is limited on these subjects that's why you can't understand the difference, but be sure... no one has a solution because is not possible at the moment they try, T2 success depends on its compatibility.

PS5 owners we are in a bad spot, if Sony updates Remote Play protocol to only work with DualSense 5 controller we are toasted - (which seems to be the case on the next big System Software update).

Sucks but if you want the certainty to be able to use T2 or a third party controllers... Xbox might be the only option.
alanmcgregor
Major
Major

Postby worstgamereverRK » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:54 am

Need help with the ps5. Won't connect the ps5 controller or a ps4 onbrand/offbrand ps4 controller. Just says the controller doesn't work with ps5 games. I turned the settings on so I can detect the controller but I won't let me use it
worstgamereverRK
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:24 am

worstgamereverRK wrote:Need help with the ps5. Won't connect the ps5 controller or a ps4 onbrand/offbrand ps4 controller. Just says the controller doesn't work with ps5 games. I turned the settings on so I can detect the controller but I won't let me use it

You need to use remote play for PS5 games or play the PS4 version of the game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby worstgamereverRK » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:04 pm

Ive tried the remote play and it wont detect the titan one when connected. It detects the ps5 controller but not when connected to the titan one.
worstgamereverRK
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby hanumaan2111 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:08 am

which doesnt sound bad but when play FPS games its not playable to keep being cut off. And without the box ticket after a while the controller stops working altogether. I’ve made sure the connection is wired and i’m using a scuf, any advice?
hanumaan2111
Private
Private

Postby OFC-Giorgio » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:20 pm

worstgamereverRK wrote:Ive tried the remote play and it wont detect the titan one when connected. It detects the ps5 controller but not when connected to the titan one.

I had the same issue and found the following works:

Start GTuner pro 3.70 and choose
Options->Device->Output protocol and choose: "PS4 remote play"
OFC-Giorgio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby candydonzs » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:22 pm

I’m using a Scuf Impact it’s only a year old and they are a different shape to the normal DS4 completely so this should work without authentification shouldn’t it?
[url="https://krnl.fun/"]krnl download[/url]
[url="https://hdstreamz.uno"]hdstreamz.uno[/url]
candydonzs
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Titan One Device