Titan one not working ?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan one not working ?

Postby lilfeen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 am

J2Kbr wrote:Flashing "E" means the connected controller is not supported. This, however, shouldn't prevent the device to work on consoles and supported controllers. Please re-check if you are getting a flashing E or a solid E with both dots on. thanks.

hello,

tbh its just differnt all the time, but i know for a fact no matter what consloe i put in or remote it doesnt work, atm when i plug it in my PC to try to find it on my laptop to attempt to update again on Gtuner pro, its just flashing 1 and 3. no lights just numbers
lilfeen
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Thank you for the info. E1 means hardware defect, sorry about that. Please contact the retailer you purchased the device for a replacement. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lilfeen » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:22 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the info. E1 means hardware defect, sorry about that. Please contact the retailer you purchased the device for a replacement. Thanks.

Hello? It took me over 4 months to find it in my country austarila , I've bought it less then a year ago but I'm not sure if the company / shop I bought it from offerd me warrinty ? How do i go about it ? And if they didn't what can I do from their
lilfeen
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:00 pm

Please check with them if there is still warranty/. Also, please let me know (or PM me) who is the retailer. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device