Nacon revolution pro

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Nacon revolution pro

Postby Dapawner » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Hi, since the latest firmware update for my titan one the r3 button stops working randomly with my nacon revolution Pro. I have to hold the button to reset the gamepack back to 0 then select it again so r3 works. It worked fine on the last firmware. Is there any way to go back to the previous firmware? Or can you please fix it.

Thanks
Dapawner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Nacon revolution pro

Postby Prototype » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 am

I don't think the latest firmware is the problem but maybe the update failed. Did you tried a firmware recovery? Which Gamepack are you using?
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm

prototype wrote:I don't think the latest firmware is the problem but maybe the update failed. Did you tried a firmware recovery? Which Gamepack are you using?

+1 -- this issue seems something not related with the firmware update, but something else.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dapawner » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Well I'll give the firmware recovery a go.. And I'm using an uncharted 4 script which I've used for well over a year. It's worked fine the whole time. Until I updated the firmware, that's when I noticed it started happening.
Dapawner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:39 am

Thanks Dapawner, I will be taking a look into this for the next firmware release.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Dapawner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:19 am

This is definitely a problem with the last firmware update.
I have done the firmware recovery. And it didn't help. I unplugged the titan one and plugged the controller in directly and it worked fine.

The nacon also had a firmware update which may have caused some issues with the titan one. Idk maybe something changed or its simply the last titan firmware that's at fault.
Dapawner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Prototype » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am

Dapawner wrote:The nacon also had a firmware update which may have caused some issues with the titan one.

Yes that's it. I have the Nacon revolution pro and each time i update the controller with the Nacon revolution software i have to re-apply the profiles within the controller to get it to work with the Titans :smile0517:
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Dapawner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 pm

I have reapplied the profiles in the controller several times, I've even done the same with the scripts in the titan one.
When unplugged from the titan it works fine. It is some issue with the r3, I remapped r3 to dpad up on the controller and that worked.
This is the first issue I've had with it, since I updated both the nacon and titan firmwares at the same time idk which has caused it. I just know they both worked fine together until I updated them, the nacon works fine alone.

It works for a while but constantly aiming in and out with a gun like the mettler causes it to stop working until I reset the titan one back to 0 and reselect the script
Dapawner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Dapawner » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am

This is also happening with the ds4 it's a problem with the r3 button after a while of using it. I spam it a lot to aim in with guns like mettler, Fal, krivosk.
Dapawner
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Dapawner, I did some testing during the weekend and couln't reproduce the issue. I want try again but using the same script as you, could you please post the code here? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device