Titan one bluetooth Xbox One

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan one bluetooth Xbox One

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Please first follow the instructions on the page linked below to pair your PS4 controller with the Titan One:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/dual ... s_mode.htm

After that, with the Titan One connected only on PC and with Gtuner Pro opened. Plug the Bluetooth dongle on INPUT port and turn on your Ps4 controller and check of is possible see the controller buttons activity on Gtuner's Device Monitor.

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:25 am

J2Kbr wrote:Please first follow the instructions on the page linked below to pair your PS4 controller with the Titan One:

After that, with the Titan One connected only on PC and with Gtuner Pro opened. Plug the Bluetooth dongle on INPUT port and turn on your Ps4 controller and check of is possible see the controller buttons activity on Gtuner's Device Monitor.

Thanks.

the controller I am using is a xbox one controller on a xbox one not ps4 controller on a ps4
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Uniform300 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 am

Uniform300 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Please first follow the instructions on the page linked below to pair your PS4 controller with the Titan One:

Thanks.

the controller I am using is a xbox one controller on a xbox one not ps4 controller on a ps4

I use this pairing method and yes its a Xbox one S controller on a Xbox One
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:33 am

Sorry for the mistake of referring to PS4 controller. In any case, is possible to see XB1 S controller activity at Gtuner' s Device Monitor? thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:58 am

J2Kbr wrote:Sorry for the mistake of referring to PS4 controller. In any case, is possible to see XB1 S controller activity at Gtuner' s Device Monitor? thanks.

not via Bluetooth even after authentication
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Uniform300 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:24 am

Uniform300 wrote:
Uniform300 wrote:

Thanks.

I use this pairing method and yes its a Xbox one S controller on a Xbox One

sorry forgot the link in last post here https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/xbox ... s=AQAAGA==
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Uniform300 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:45 am

okay I got the xbox one controller hooked up to the titan one via bluetooth and my computer hooked into the PCPROGRAM port and have the device monitor up on the Gtuner software and on the titan ones lcd is a solid 0 no dots and the device monitor shows input signals from the controller and shows it is sending signals to the output but nothing is happening on my xbox one
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 am

Thank you for testing with Device Monitor. With your results we can be sure the Bluetooth dongle and the controller are working as expected.

Lets now focus on the output (console connection). Based in your previous messages it is confirmed if using the controller wired to the Titan One you can operate the console as normal.

In this case it seems the only step that is missing is first authenticate the Titan One with the controller wired to the Titan One (over Bluetooth the authentication is not possible, need to be wired), then unplug the controller, plug the BT dongle and press the Xbox button on the controller to start the wireless connection.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for testing with Device Monitor. With your results we can be sure the Bluetooth dongle and the controller are working as expected.

Lets now focus on the output (console connection). Based in your previous messages it is confirmed if using the controller wired to the Titan One you can operate the console as normal.

In this case it seems the only step that is missing is first authenticate the Titan One with the controller wired to the Titan One (over Bluetooth the authentication is not possible, need to be wired), then unplug the controller, plug the BT dongle and press the Xbox button on the controller to start the wireless connection.

no in my last message I explain the device monitor sees the Bluetooth inputs witch means I already authenticated as u describe in ur last message. so to be clear I have already used my controller wired to the titan one and then switch to Bluetooth and the titan one sees the input from the the Bluetooth dongle but my xbox one isn't reading the signals from the titan one so plz stop saying "authenticate it first via controller Wired to the Titan One" because I already did.
P.S. if I come across as rude or made I am srry but I am not just the way I type.
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:56 am

Recapping:

1) Connect the Titan One on Xbox One, the Titan One shows AU on the display;
2) Connect the XB1 controller wired to the Titan One, the display now shows 0 and is possible operate the console;
3) Unplug the controller and plug the BT dongle, the display shows up-and-down animation;
4) Press the XBox button on the controller to start the Bluetooth connection, the display shows 0 and is NOT possible operate the console, but on Gtuner's Device Monitor IS possible to see the controller buttons activating.

All that is correct? Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device