xbox one titan1 3.5mm gamechat 2 controller new mothod

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

xbox one titan1 3.5mm gamechat 2 controller new mothod

Postby Benlucasj » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 am

So I was messing around after buying the kotion usb and realized it does not work with xbox anymore. So I started trying to make a workaround without having to buy the titan 2 because I have the titan 1 already. (maybe if there was some trade in thing Id get the 2 but no need to.) I tried 2 methods, the windows 10 stream method and then the 2nd controller method which only worked in party chat and I really only wanted to chat with people on mw2 ingame. So messing around I found out you can actually make ingame work as well with the 2nd controller method with 1 small change.

1st Plug in the first controller into titan one and sign in with main account. I'm guessing this is the one you'll play with, I use kb+m so it just sits there for auth.

2nd Plug the second controller into the xbox one and add a guest. This will be the one your 3.5mm jack will plug into. I use the kotion for the usb extension so the controller sits next to me on my desk but you can just buy any extension and it'll work just fine. Plug your headset into the second controller.

3rd This is the 1 small change, Go into settings, Kinect & Devices, Devices & accessories, then goto the second controller and click the 3 dots ... Then click on "Turn on Copilot" and voila !! Now startup the game you want to use gamechat in and everything should be working !!!!

If there was anything I missed or forgot please reply and I will fix the post !
Benlucasj
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: xbox one titan1 3.5mm gamechat 2 controller new mothod

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:51 am

thank you for sharing your findings with us, appreciated. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device