Titan one not working

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan one not working

Postby Sserban » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:49 pm

Hello,

My titan one is not working when I plug it into my playstation. When I plug it in it just lights up with a blue light then does a circle in the green led indicator. Help!
Sserban
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan one not working

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:24 am

Please check if the output protocol of your Titan One is set to AUTOMATIC. For that connect your device on PC (by the device's the PCPROG port), open Gtuner Pro and click on menu Tools -> Options ... in the Option window, click on Device tab.

In the case you already did the above suggestion, after plugging the device to the console and the controller to the Titan One, please let me know the state of the top and bottom dot on the device’s display (the dots are on or off)?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sserban » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:37 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Please check if the output protocol of your Titan One is set to AUTOMATIC. For that connect your device on PC (by the device's the PCPROG port), open Gtuner Pro and click on menu Tools -> Options ... in the Option window, click on Device tab.

In the case you already did the above suggestion, after plugging the device to the console and the controller to the Titan One, please let me know the state of the top and bottom dot on the device’s display (the dots are on or off)?

Yeah I did that a few times.
The green dots are on in the corners. Just 2.

Update... I switched it from automatic to just playstation 4. After a second or 2 of it being plugged in it switched to just 1 green dot on bottom.
Sserban
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Sserban » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:00 pm

It's working now after I programmed it again. Idk what I did but it worked! Lol
Sserban
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:12 am

Sserban wrote:It's working now after I programmed it again. Idk what I did but it worked! Lol

Awesome, thanks for the update.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device