Titan1 disconnection help!!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan1 disconnection help!!

Postby idkkkkk » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:00 pm

I have the titan1 and i use my xboxone scuf on a ps4 but every like 10 minutes it will disconnect and ill have to unplug it and plug it back in to fix it, is there a way so this doesnt happen??
idkkkkk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan1 disconnection help!!

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 am

With the Titan One the re-authentication, as you described, only happens when crossover playing on PS4 (i.e. using Xbox One controller on PS4). Other than that, there is no reconnections. For example, using an PS4 controller on PS4, using the device on PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, etc ... in these cases there is no reconnections and/or re-authentications.

For the specific situation of crossover play on PS4 there are two options. One is the partial crossover support, which has a 10 minutes reconnection. The reconnection takes less than 1 second. The PS4 partial crossover is disabled by default and it must enabled in the device setting.

The second option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, here you don't need to worry about reconnection, however this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4. The MaxAim DI captures the inputs from the Xbox One controller connected on PC, converts these inputs according to layout you made and, through the Titan One device, it sends your commands to console.

For example, the connections required to use on PS4:

(1) Titan One on PS4
(2) Titan One on PC (mini-USB cable)
(3) PS4 controller on Titan One
(4) Your Xbox One controller on PC

--

Our new device, the Titan Two, does not have this limitation. It also supports controller's headsets and the PS4 controller speaker, please check this page for more details:

https://www.consoletuner.com/products/titan-two/
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby idkkkkk » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:11 am

okay so with the second option could you give me a walk trhu of how to do that? my pc and ps4 are side by side
idkkkkk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:31 pm

idkkkkk wrote:okay so with the second option could you give me a walk trhu of how to do that? my pc and ps4 are side by side

First check if your device have the output protocol set to PS4 (or AUTOMATIC), and the Maxaim DI is available in the plugins menu.

(1) Connect the Titan One to your computer open Gtuner Pro and the plugin MaxAim DI;
(2) Plug the Xbox One controller to your computer;
(3) Connect the PS4 controller wired to the Titan One;
(4), finally plug the Titan One to the console;

In the MaxAim DI, go to the top menu "Direct Input" and click "DI Setting...", in the drop down box select the xbox One controller and click OK.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device