SplitFish/Tuact/Arcade stick Supported

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: SplitFish/Tuact/Arcade stick Supported

Postby campos3452 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:40 am

This works for me...1.)Connect T1 to PS4,2.) connect VenomXhub to T1(make sure its switched to PS mode on the back)3.)Connect PS4controller and VenomX mouse to VenomX hub,4.) turn on PS4 and VenomX wand as well, all should function as normal. If not do step 1 to authenticate PS4 controller then follow through. I have it set up like this and the T1 mods and Gamepacks ect,. all work even when combined with VenomX's own features like button remmaping ect,. its a deadly combination on the battlefield.
campos3452
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby hipster » Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 pm

I run Venom X on Xbox One (wand + g502). I have tried every configuration possible trying to add Titan One to the mix and no luck. They'll work independently but not together. It may be possible to get everything working in a rare circumstance, but the disconnect will happen quick. Looking for a good solution for anti recoil since the "stability assist" feature for Venom doesn't work for me or in any other forum I've read.

This should be a priority for the Titan one team - wouldn't be hard to test. Please Fix!

Also note I used to run Titan One just by itself on Xbox One and ran into several deal killers.

- sudden disconnects
- game freezing
- auto spot kills deploying in BF Hardline (even setting to scope enabled causes problems)
- hardware failure after continued use
- note here that you are required to plug Titan One directly into console, then plug a USB cable into Titan One. This puts a lot of downward pressure and torque on connection joint with counsel. Over time, the cheap plastic housing pops open and the components inside bend. I've gone as far as to pop open the housing and reinforce.
hipster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Mostly like I will need to have a Venom X in hands to find what is causing the described issues. I'll try get it from the local stores.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hipster » Sun May 10, 2015 12:45 am

Thanks! I know you are super great about helping others with their issues - nice to have someone like you around. Let me know what you find out.

- hipster
hipster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby the_skittle_pimp » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Hey JK, did you ever get your hands on a VenomX? If not, I would be willing to donate so you could do testing and update the Titan in order to make it compatible. It is the only thing I am missing to make my Titan so much more enjoyable, as I am a mouse gamer by heart. Let me know whats up!
the_skittle_pimp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Thank you the_skittle_pimp for you kindly offer. Very much appreciated. :) I have already got a Venom X, please check the post linked below, and the following messages, for the status on this matter.

viewtopic.php?p=24845#p24845
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device