For the Titan One Gamepacks you can enable the MODs via the Configuration Interface. The basic steps to load and configure Gamepacks into the Titan One are listed below. To start connect the device in your PC with the provided mini-USB cable, then open Gtuner PRO, click on the Programmer TAB (bottom tabs) and drag-and-drop the Gamepack into any memory slot and follow the step-by-step below:
1) Click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the Gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want (ie. Rapidfire).
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here: http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ration.htm
5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".
7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.
9) You should be ready to go!