ds4 not pairing on ps4 ..will titan one pair it ?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

ds4 not pairing on ps4 ..will titan one pair it ?

Postby eldelincuente » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Hey

I have a question about the titan one ... My ds4 wil not pair with my ps4 (wireless or usb cable that comes with ps4 + others ), i tried many fixxes but non work , also i tried a different ds4 of a friend but still no luck( strange thing is it can connectusb in safemode) ... what i want to know is .. can i pair my ds4 with titan one gaming adapter to my ps4 when i have this problem ?
Or is it going to fail the authentication cyclus that is required during pairing mode/can it be done in safemode .

grts
eldelincuente
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: ds4 not pairing on ps4 ..will titan one pair it ?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:11 am

Does other controllers works with your PS4? Does your DS4 controller works on PC? if yes for both, the Titan One can be used in this case.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: ds4 not pairing on ps4 ..will titan one pair it ?

Postby eldelincuente » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:22 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Does other controllers works with your PS4? Does your DS4 controller works on PC? if yes for both, the Titan One can be used in this case.

First off all thnx for your reply ..

Now the thing is no other controller works on my ps4 for as far that im aware of, and the ds4 works on my pc( and only in ps4 safemode usb ) ... i ran in to some topic on other forums where they say its probably a faulty bluetooth/wifi chip on the mobo that is having this problem ( not the antenna ) ... so i think i need to replace it with another working bluetooth/wifi chip , or playstation need to update the firmware so the ds4 dont have to make a bluetooth connection "first" to sync with ps4 when we press home/ps-button, .I think ps4 will never do that since it's a eazy money thing my guess :D.

grts
eldelincuente
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan One Device