DS4 stopping responding??

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

DS4 stopping responding??

Postby munkybohy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:47 pm

I use a PS4 pro and my titan one, currently running the BLOPS4 script ( issue still happens with no scripts running )

I use a ASUS USB-BT400 Bluetooth.

Issue I had was with wires initially, played fine for a week but then kept popping up saying DS4 disconnected ( I assumed my wire or controller USB port where breaking due to lots of movement )

I bought the bluetooth adaptor listed above hoping to solve the issues but a new one has appeared.

When playing my game ( more so if I don't use the controller for 5mins or so ) all of a sudden my controller will stop working and no commands are being taken into my game. The thing is, I know it is still connected to the titan one as it still displays 1 on the titan and allows me to swap between them ( happens if no script running also ). I can also press the share button and X and change the LED light colors on the controller so it is deffo still connected, and the bluetooth is still flashing saying it is connected.

Any idea what this could be? is my titan broken?

I tried all settings I could think off and followed the connecting guides and such.

Cheers,
munkybohy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: DS4 stopping responding??

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:14 am

Based on your description it seems the issue can be something related with the output USB plug.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby munkybohy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:16 am

Cheers for reply, I can no confirm that the input seems fine.

I just played a game fine, then all of a sudden it went off again, I wiggled everything loads and nothing fixed it. I unplugged the bluetooth dongle and plugged it back in, switched controller back on and it was connected again. Bluetooth dongle LED was flashing when it went of saying it is still connected, when I unplugged and re plugged the LED went solid blue signifying that there was no connection until I switched my controller back on again then went back to flashing.

I am not sure what else I can try, I cleaned up the input / output sides.

I would just buy another but I am frightened that the same issue will happen again and I would have wasted £100 on the titan two.
munkybohy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:52 am

Based in your results mostly like some soldering joint (possible the two in the middle) of the output USB plug is broke. If you have experience with soldering, this is a relative easy fix.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby crad159 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:47 am

munkybohy wrote:Cheers for reply, I can no confirm that the input seems fine.

I just played a game fine, then all of a sudden it went off again, I wiggled everything loads and nothing fixed it. I unplugged the bluetooth dongle and plugged it back in, switched controller back on and it was connected again. Bluetooth dongle LED was flashing when it went of saying it is still connected, when I unplugged and re plugged the LED went solid blue signifying that there was no connection until I switched my controller back on again then went back to flashing.

I am not sure what else I can try, I cleaned up the input / output sides.

I would just buy another but I am frightened that the same issue will happen again and I would have wasted £100 on the titan two.

I am having the same issue and it happened for me as soon as I updated to the latest firmware. Now using a ds4 on ps4 pro it will stop recording any input to the ps4 after exactly 8 minutes but the titan 1 is showing it is still connected. When I use the t1 with the Nintendo switch I have no issues. could it be the latest firmware? any ideas on a solution?
crad159
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:52 am

Hi crad159, I replied you here:
viewtopic.php?p=78726#p78726
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Robalboa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:02 am

There something wrong with the Re authentication timer. in the titan one Option it says it will reconnect every 10 minutes but i think its changed to 8 minutes tops, once it doesn't reauth, the controller and Titan one ARE still connected but the Console disallowed the input because it never reauthed, we need a fix on this. Please anyone
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby matt-c » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:30 am

I just got the exact same issue which didn't happen before firmware update. Still connected but no control over player i.e player is just running or spinning uncontrollably.
matt-c
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby VasiZebe » Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 am

They never fixed it...t1 seems abandoned
VasiZebe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Robalboa » Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 am

J2Kbr wrote:Based on your description it seems the issue can be something related with the output USB plug.

Its the same problem weve all been talking about for weeks, you cant use Bluetooh on the Titan one with a PSPRO because the Timeout reauth is less than ten minutes (8 now) and the TITAN one only reauths for a 10 minute time out.

Seems it would be a small variable change in the Firmware, but i may be wrong, Id love to test a build where the PS4 timeout was changed to under 8 minutes.
But as of now there is no working Bluetooth with the Titan one on the PSPRO, PSNs last update broke it
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Titan One Device