TEKKEN ADMINISTRATORS READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TEKKEN ADMINISTRATORS READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Postby RafaPR18 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 pm

i build someS script for tekken and i want to help to updates somes combos then i think should be in the gamepack i want to put this combos in the game pack like king i got the key combo its awsome and take a lot of damage im got akuma combo really nice and i dont see this combos in ther gamepack i want to help to implement them to the gamepack to everybody can enjoy it. example akuma in the gamepack if you press left joistick just make 2 move i want to add my full combo. and the same thing with king and others i know people will like it. PLEASE CONTACT ME
RafaPR18
Private
Private

Re: ADMINISTRATORS READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:37 am

Thank you for be willing to help improve the published scripts. I have just replied your PM on this matter.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Prototype » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:33 am

RafaPR18 wrote:example akuma in the gamepack if you press left joistick just make 2 move i want to add my full combo. and the same thing with king and others i know people will like it. PLEASE CONTACT ME

You are right akuma has only 2 useful combos. I have updated the gamepack with your combo + one other, let me know if it works fine for you. Thank you for sharing your work.

EDIT: I have easily updated the Modpack for the Titan Two but for the Titan One it's not the same story, i exceed the size limit! There is more work than expected for 1 combo so i will add the saison 2 characters in the same time for both Titans. Let me some days to do that.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby Prototype » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 am

Hi, the work is done and the update is on the road to the Titan One.

I also have added Marduk and Armor King in the pack and improved some combos for the following characters:
Akuma, Asuka, Eliza, Kazumi, Lee and Lili.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:21 am

prototype wrote:Hi, the work is done and the update is on the road to the Titan One. I also have added Marduk and Armor King in the pack and improved some combos for the following characters: Akuma, Asuka, Eliza, Kazumi, Lee and Lili.

All TK7 Gamepacks you sent me were updated. Thank you. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device