Use compliant HID device with Titan One

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Use compliant HID device with Titan One

Postby zenithseeker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Hello folks. I recently purchased a Titan One device because I don't really intend to use the features which
the Titan Two has on offer, and I am rather disappointed to discover that the Raphnet GC-USB adapter, a higher
quality version of the Mayflash GC-USB adapter (which works) does not work, even though it is recognised correctly
as an HID USB device. Does anyone have advice for how to either force it to be recognized (button presses don't
work, even in Device Monitor, whilst they work just fine on multiple PCs), or directly interface with the USB controller?
Otherwise, I'm sad to say, I'll probably have to return the Titan One since return postage on the Raphnet is unreasonable. :cry:

*EDIT*: It works using DirectInput/PCPROG mode, but that defeats the purpose of buying an HID (not DInput) compatible controller adapter.
zenithseeker
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Use compliant HID device with Titan One

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:28 pm

zenithseeker wrote:Hello folks. I recently purchased a Titan One device because I don't really intend to use the features which the Titan Two has on offer.

Well the Titan Two does offer full support for all HID devices, without out the need of a computer. :whistling:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ontrollers.

zenithseeker wrote:Otherwise, I'm sad to say, I'll probably have to return the Titan One
. . .

Well... This is your decision to make.

I do suggest looking into the Titan Two again though, as this device seems to better fit your needs.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Re: Use compliant HID device with Titan One

Postby zenithseeker » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Thanks for linking that! I didn't ever think to check the supported controller list, because some other forum said they were the same. That's probably exactly what I'll do.
zenithseeker
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device