Using a Titan One on PC

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Using a Titan One on PC

Postby ballizt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:03 am

Hey, recently I've been playing Fortnite on PS4 using MaxAim with the titan one device. And personally find the controls I have set up super comfortable, but impossible to recreate on PC. Although I really do want to switch to PC for 144fps, Ultra Graphics, and the overall better response time. So I want to try to connect my Titan One to my PC to play with the controls Id rather much prefer. And obviously, Fortnite supports gamepad support so I thought this would be a simple process but just cant figure out how to do it.

J2Kbr wrote:Teddy is correct, the Titan One works on PC as an gamepad device. So the game must support gamepads.

However, it is still possible use MaxAim DI to play with K&M on PC via Titan One. :) (but again, assuming the game supports gamepads).

From this quote im guessing it works just wanna know how.
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Using a Titan One on PC

Postby ballizt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:33 am

So I changed my output protocol to "PS4 Remote Play" and now my PC Detects it as a controller and everything works... But its not picking up mouse movement.
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ballizt » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 am

Ok wow after a bunch of messing around I figured out if I used Max Aim DI It works perfectly!
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:39 am

ballizt wrote:Ok wow after a bunch of messing around I figured out if I used Max Aim DI It works perfectly!

:smile0517: :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device