So i need help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

So i need help

Postby sunnyrose1994 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 am

lright, took it out of the box and read the flimsy half-ass instructions that were included.
I've spent a few hours on this so far as well as supplementing the learning curve by reading forum posts through the search option. Nothing has really helped.

Should start by saying I'm using the Titan One with a PS4.

So far, I've been able to load a battlepack onto the Titan One for BF4 and apply it through hooking up the cords. (PS4-Titan One-MicroUSB-PS4 Controller.) It sucked. Like... really bad. PS4 LED was suddenly purple and things seemed like they were going my way. Yet...Controls were spastic and the "mods" were garbage it seemed like. What am I doing wrong?

Also, have a bluetooth dongle and have done the initial pairing but then... I have no idea how to connect my controller to the Titan One when attempting other activities besides pairing... Yes, I read the guide. It did nothing but create further questions. It was not clearly explained.
sunnyrose1994
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: So i need help

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Please let us know what are the mods you enabled in the BF4 Gamepack, so we can better guide you on the configurations. Also note the mod common reason of an Gamepack not work is a wrong configuration of the controller layout. Be sure to select on the gamepack the same controller layout you have on the game.

Related with in using the PS4 controller over Bluetooth, after the initial pairing procedure all you need to do for subsequent connections is press the PS button on the controller. Also be sure to set the speed-up setting according indicated in the documentation page:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/dual ... s_mode.htm
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device