Xbox Elite Controller Settings Can't Be Copied?!!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Xbox Elite Controller Settings Can't Be Copied?!!

Postby amikasobe » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:11 pm

I have an elite controller for Xbox One and a PS4 controller.

I play on Xbox One X.

I want to copy the customizable settings from the Elite Controller unto my PS4 controller through the Titan One.

BUT, when I hook up my Elite Controller (after I have customized certain settings), the Titan One says ZERO (which means controller settings are copied), and then when I plug in my PS4 controller, none of the custom settings that I set are copied unto the PS4 controller.

For example, I put Left Bumper to act as Left Trigger and the Left Trigger to act as Left Bumper on the Elite Controller. Those settings work when I am using the Elite Controller. But when I hook up my PS4 controller through the Titan One on the Xbox One, Left Bumper still acts as Left Bumper and Left Trigger still acts as Left Trigger. None of my custom settings from the Elite Controller are copied unto my PS4 controller.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIX THIS ISSUE? PLEASE HELP!
amikasobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Xbox Elite Controller Settings Can't Be Copied?!!

Postby Prototype » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:23 pm

amikasobe wrote:the Titan One says ZERO (which means controller settings are copied), and then when I plug in my PS4 controller, none of the custom settings that I set are copied unto the PS4 controller.

When the Titan One displays "0" means it's authenticated and ready to use, just press the button on the Titan One to cycle through the slots and select the one you programed.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby amikasobe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:27 pm

How can I make it so that the custom settings I did on my Xbox One Elite Controller (through the Xbox Accessories App on Xbox One) get copied into a slot on the Titan One?
amikasobe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:16 pm

When using the Elite controller with the Titan One (and also with the Titan Two) the best option is have all buttons mappings on the Xbox app set to the default values and the paddles completely unmapped. Then use GPC script to perform the remappings you want.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device