Titan One não mantém conexão entre PS4 e controles.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One não mantém conexão entre PS4 e controles.

Postby cdanv » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:02 am

Hello.
My first is not easy to connect between the PS4 Slim and the controls via bluetooth for a long time. I used the Titan for a year without PS3 and there was never any problem of connection instability. You are using a PS4, but you may have problems using the Titan in connection to the PS4 or PS3 via bluetooth. What you can keep between the PS4 and the controller (PS4 or PS3) in the first minutes of the game. But after a while, the PS4 stops responding to the controls. What can be done to solve?

Olá.
Meu titan one não mantém conexão entre o PS4 Slim e os controles via bluetooth por muito tempo. Uso o titan one há três anos no PS3 e nunca tive nenhum problema de instabilidade de conexão. Recentemente estou usando um PS4, mas estou tendo problemas com o uso do titan one na conexão com controle de PS4 ou PS3 via bluetooth. O titan one mantém conexão entre o PS4 e o controle (PS4 ou PS3) nos primeiros minutos de jogo. Mas depois de um certo tempo, o PS4 deixa de dar resposta aos controles. O que pode ser feito para resolver?
cdanv
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Titan One não mantém conexão entre PS4 e controles.

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 am

Hi cdanv, I replied your PM related with this yesterday.

Please also follow the post linked below, I believe is related with the issue you are experiencing.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10788&start=10
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device