360 Controllers on Smash Ultimate

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

360 Controllers on Smash Ultimate

Postby RTS » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:17 pm

Hello, I have some questions in regards the Titan ONE device.

I have 3 xbox 360 wireless controllers with the corresponding Xbox 360 wireless adapter and I want to use them all simultaneously on my Nintendo Switch to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I don't know if this is possible with your device, since for what have I read on forums, the Titan One uses the Xbox 360 Controller analog sticks as digital sticks, and this is a problem because that specific game only uses the analog sticks for movement and doesn't allow digital inputs for movements, thus they won't work on the only game I want to play with the device.

The other question I have is if I can use the device to play with 3 xbox 360 controllers simultaneously on the switch or other consoles or it only allows the use of one controller at the time, if it allows multiple devices what is the maximum capacity? does it allow multiple devices from different sources too? (I mean, using a wii mote, a ps4 controller and a 360 at the same time for example).

Greetings from Chile.
RTS
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: 360 Controllers on Smash Ultimate

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:59 am

Thank you for you interest on the Titan One device.

Regarding the analog/digital. The Titan One will output the stick as analog (not digital). You can, however, create a script to make this conversion if needed.

The Titan One (and also the Titan Two) can accept inputs from multiple controllers, in this case the inputs are all merged inputs into an single output. However, the device can't be used for multiple outputs (i.e. separated players). If more users will play on the same console, one device is needed for each one.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby RTS » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:27 am

Thank you for your answer, this device is valuable for training in smash according to this video:

But it would be useless for me if the 360 analog sticks wouldn't work as analog sticks on the switch
RTS
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 am

RTS wrote:But it would be useless for me if the 360 analog sticks wouldn't work as analog sticks on the switch

The 360 analog sticks sticks WILL work as analog sticks on the switch. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device