is it possible to sync

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

is it possible to sync

Postby moneytheman » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 pm

so i just got a new ps4 online but it came with no controller it says for first time setup connect using a usb and push ps button is it a way to do that wireless with a 360 controller
moneytheman
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: is it possible to sync

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:29 am

You will need a PS4 controller to authenticate the Titan One with the console.

To crossover (use XB360 controller on PS4) play on PS4 with the Titan One there are two options. Firstly one is enabling the partial crossover support. It forces the Titan One to auto-reconnect on PS4 every 10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover possible. The second option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, in this case there is no reconnection. However this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4.

Our new device, the Titan Two, does not have this limitation. The Titan Two also supports controller's headsets and the PS4 controller speaker, please check this page for more details:

http://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index.php?id=start
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: is it possible to sync

Postby moneytheman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:20 pm

can anybody help I get fs error 4 when I try to format it I did built in format with win it wont let me do the format still with titan 2 it keeps says fs error 4 its a offbrand card do i need a real brand
moneytheman
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device