Are USB adapters acceptable to Titan 1 & 2?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Are USB adapters acceptable to Titan 1 & 2?

Postby WitchDoctorSpin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:35 pm

I'm wondering if a wired controller is always needed fir Titan 1? If not no problem, if so then will a USB adapter like the Xbox PC toggle work? Or is this wires only?

Also please share any wired or wireless USB capabilities too!
WitchDoctorSpin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Are USB adapters acceptable to Titan 1 & 2?

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 pm

When playing on PS4, a PS4 compatible controller is required all time, as the console makes authentication requests every minute.

With the Titan Two you have multiple USB input ports, so you can use one just for the PS4 controller while the others you can use with your preferred input device (XB1 controller, keyboard, mouse, etc).

On the other hand, to crossover play on PS4 (e.g use XB1 controller on PS4) with the Titan One there are two options. First one is enabling the partial crossover support. It forces the Titan One to auto-reconnect on PS4 every 10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover possible. The second option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, in this case there is no reconnection. However this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby WitchDoctorSpin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:35 pm

As well I'm new to scripting with Titan 1, any help? I'm first going use Titan with a Xbox One Elite Controller on a PS3 maybe X360 too! Got a laptop that can handle scripts but also unsure what to trust? I guess start with COD and MW2 on PS3 with the X1 elite controller for scripts!
WitchDoctorSpin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Robalboa » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:37 am

J2Kbr wrote:When playing on PS4, a PS4 compatible controller is required all time, as the console makes authentication requests every minute.

With the Titan Two you have multiple USB input ports, so you can use one just for the PS4 controller while the others you can use with your preferred input device (XB1 controller, keyboard, mouse, etc).

On the other hand, to crossover play on PS4 (e.g use XB1 controller on PS4) with the Titan One there are two options. First one is enabling the partial crossover support. It forces the Titan One to auto-reconnect on PS4 every 10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover possible. The second option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, in this case there is no reconnection. However this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4.

On the PSPro It keeps disconnecting. the time out is 8 minutes now instead of 10 and i dont think it was changed in the update.'
Can we please check into this. I ve tried reflashing the firmware everything, i have it set to controllers>bluetooth in the PS settings. it happened after a update a while back not sure if it Titan one update or a PSN firmware update, but i timed out at 8 minutes exactly every time (i used a timer and tried it 10 times) SO the 10 minute thing may need to be changed to 8 or less. Thanks for your help
Titan one Since 2014
Robalboa
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Return to Titan One Device