Next GamePack?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Next GamePack?

Postby bonefisher » Sun May 15, 2016 4:02 pm

I think HOMEFRONT The Revolution will be awesome! :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sun May 15, 2016 4:30 pm

I agree, that one looks really good. Will have to give that one a shot, and a game-pack for it shouldn't be too far off from there. I've honestly been waiting for a good single player shooter, or even a co-op would be nice. Waiting for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I think that one will be really good as well.

Finished Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 and DOOM should be done later today. Hopefully Mortal Kombat XL will be done shortly. I think after that if no one else has already started I'll look into Homefront The Revolution. Looks like a game I could really get into.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm

I just bought the whole bundle on HOMEFRONT so it better be good. lol!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jdn1 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Doom for PS4 would be much appreciated. My t1 arrived today, im so confused on how this works, I've had a xim 4 since it was released and want to compliment it with t1 also. any idea how im supposed to connect it with my xim 4, does the t1 have to piggy back my xim usb cable or can it be plugged into a free slot on on my usb extender?

I still don't really understand what / values or what type of recoil i would be choosing. most of the games i play are in the game pack list, all with similar features (which is a good thing for me) Im just not real sure how to set this up

Can the titan one be connected to pcprog port while in use connected to my xim,ps4 +t1 setup somehow?
-Appreciate any help someone might want to throw at me

:roll:
jdn1
Corporal
Corporal

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon May 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Doom is in the works, I've submitted the code for the game pack and usually it gets released fairly quickly from there. I don't know much about the Xim setup, but I do know we have quite a few topics open on how to setup with the Titan One. To be honest I have no idea how to setup that particular layout, but the following link may be able to get you started. If not I know we have a lot of users that go that route that would be willing to help. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2187

It should be able to be connected through the PCPROG port, which is really nice as you can run the device monitor and see what all is going on. I've used it quite a few times while actually playing to fine tune things.

The settings are going to depend not only on game, but on weapon in game most of the time. A full auto weapon won't work well with rapid fire, I mean it will, but it will fire more slowly but more accurately. Generally the anti-recoil is applied to the "look" stick in a downward motion to help avert the natural upward pull of the gun in game. If you have specific mods that you would like to know more about feel free to PM me or post here and I know for sure someone will be more than happy to answer them.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 pm

The Gamepacks for Doom and Garden Warfare 2 are both avaliable to use on Gtuner. Thank you The_Rabid_Taco. :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon May 16, 2016 6:39 pm

The_Rabid_Taco :joia:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby simbawaserengeti » Tue May 17, 2016 12:51 am

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Doom is in the works, I've submitted the code for the game pack and usually it gets released fairly quickly from there. I don't know much about the Xim setup, but I do know we have quite a few topics open on how to setup with the Titan One. To be honest I have no idea how to setup that particular layout, but the following link may be able to get you started. If not I know we have a lot of users that go that route that would be willing to help. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2187

It should be able to be connected through the PCPROG port, which is really nice as you can run the device monitor and see what all is going on. I've used it quite a few times while actually playing to fine tune things.

The settings are going to depend not only on game, but on weapon in game most of the time. A full auto weapon won't work well with rapid fire, I mean it will, but it will fire more slowly but more accurately. Generally the anti-recoil is applied to the "look" stick in a downward motion to help avert the natural upward pull of the gun in game. If you have specific mods that you would like to know more about feel free to PM me or post here and I know for sure someone will be more than happy to answer them.

Oh so that's why you have the optimized option and the advanced one where you can have different fire rates?
simbawaserengeti
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 am

That's it for sure. Some guns fire at different rates, and there are times when being able to fine tune that adjustment with the advanced rapid fire may give you just that slight edge that may make all the difference. I've ran a Scout Riffle on Destiny on optimized, and it ran great, took the same one and fine tuned using advanced and was able to completely fire through the magazine about 1.4 seconds faster. May not seem like much, but when the shots are going out in PVP it can make a huge difference!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Bleak5170 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:38 pm

simbawaserengeti wrote:There this new game called overwatch, It's definitely going to be in high demand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O161-WNZBP4

I'm not even really sure what use the Titan One would be in Overwatch to be honest.
Bleak5170
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device