Next GamePack?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Next GamePack?

Postby tarroyo » Fri May 27, 2016 6:18 am

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:That's it for sure. Some guns fire at different rates, and there are times when being able to fine tune that adjustment with the advanced rapid fire may give you just that slight edge that may make all the difference. I've ran a Scout Riffle on Destiny on optimized, and it ran great, took the same one and fine tuned using advanced and was able to completely fire through the magazine about 1.4 seconds faster. May not seem like much, but when the shots are going out in PVP it can make a huge difference!

What's up? I tried your garden warfare 2 pack a couple hrs ago and don't see much of a difference in any of the shooting modes. Which characters is it the most noticeable on and which plants/zombies would you recommend using it with???? Also what are the best settings????
tarroyo
Private
Private

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Fri May 27, 2016 2:03 pm

The difference between shooting modes is in how they are setup. Optimized Rapid Fire is set at a constant firing speed, which means that it will automate the holding / release of R2, or whatever you have shoot set for, at a constant. The game has code in place that sets a max fire rate, so exceeding that is not possible. However, if you use the advanced rapid fire you may end up with a faster fire rate than optimized depending on what you are using. With a constant speed the timing may be off from a particular zombie / plant in the game. Using advanced you can fine tune the speed which may give a slightly higher fire rate. The secondary rapid fire is nice as well. You could set a higher fire rate when firing not zoomed in, and slow it down when zoomed in, or any number of combinations. Advanced rapid fire also gives the ability to fire in a specified number of shots. Then it won't fire again until you release / re-hold the fire button.

Personally I tend to use the cactus, I've always been partial to that one, with optimized rapid fire, auto reload, and hair trigger. I've gone on quite a few long kill streaks with that setup. The cactus is nice because of the distance you can hit at and the damage it does.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with, and hope you have fun with the game!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:17 am

Anyone get DOOM to look at? Answered my own question YES!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby ddrx » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 pm

I thought perhaps for this game it would be nice as I haven't seen anything for it. How about a gamepack for All points bulletin?
ddrx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby catdog » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 am

we need another good halo 5 pack the one now gandi hop is bugged and would like to see a sk strafe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKQdvoGhphU
catdog
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby lippingthecup » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:22 pm

golf club near perfect swing because it is detectable if its perfect everyone can see your swing meter
lippingthecup
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby kenneth » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:29 pm

can anyone tell me what the rapid fire script is for halo 5?
kenneth
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:24 pm

kenneth wrote:can anyone tell me what the rapid fire script is for halo 5?

Just a simple rapidfire? if yes, take a look on this script: http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=22
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby kenneth » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:48 pm

i mean the one that is used for the halo 5 gamepack
kenneth

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:04 pm