Any way to make noise on Nintendo Switch?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Any way to make noise on Nintendo Switch?

Postby Endless » Fri May 03, 2019 7:23 am

I thought of a couple of options to make a noise at the end of a macro such as turning off the ingame sound and then hitting the home key to play the home music. Another way would be possibly to initiate a rumble on the Pro controller. But what I really want is just a tone to play when my macro is finished. The exact reason is I need to run merc missions in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and there is no way I have seen to macro it to repeat on its own. It simply requires a real person to exit out of all the menus and restart again. So if I can somehow play a tone on my computer when the macro is done running that would be great. I know I can start macros through "compile and run" so it isn't a stretch to think that I can also play a tone on my computer at a certain time limit.
Endless
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Any way to make noise on Nintendo Switch?

Postby J2Kbr » Sun May 12, 2019 10:05 am

Currently, using the Titan One official tools, there is no option to script sounds. However, you could use the controller vibration for macro ending feedback (with the controller resting on a table you could easily hear it rumbling).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device