Odd behavior with the GTAV game pack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Odd behavior with the GTAV game pack

Postby Shadohz » Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 am

Hi Jefferson and others,

I noticed some odd things with the GTA5 gamepack. Not sure how long it has been there since I only recently dusted off my T1. When playing GTA5 story mode I noticed:
1) When using Easy Sprint (Auto) and the character is in full sprint mode, I am unable to shoot or aim. This makes it impossible to chase down people while you're in full sprint. It also makes you susceptible to getting killed if you're in a dead sprint because you're unable to shoot unless you come to a full stop (which is usually after you're already being shot at).

2) Auto-Aim in cover makes the character pop in and out of cover when you start shooting. This results in the character taking pop shots at enemies (one or two shots at a time).

3) Auto-Aim. When aiming and shooting the camera begins to repeatedly zoom in and out creating a dizzying effect. Quite frankly I see functional or advantageous purpose to the Auto-Aim feature in the pack seeing as GTA5 already provides 2 different types of AA. Am I missing something?
Shadohz
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Odd behavior with the GTAV game pack

Postby Shadohz » Wed May 22, 2019 6:28 pm

Ooooh I think I see part of the problem with auto-aim in the game pack. You are using Zoom Aim (Right Stick) sort of a pseudo-auto aim. Might I suggest adding timing adjustable parameter so that the player can change how often this features repeats. I think this would solve both problems at once if players were able control how often this goes off. Myself I'd like to set this around every 5-7 seconds whereas someone playing DM/TDM may want this every 0.5/1 sec because they taking on multiple targets out-of-cover or in FreeRoam.

Also adding Zoom Enabled/Zoom Disabled would be helpful. Someone may more control over hipfire behavior seeing as firing under pressure it doesn't really register to your brain if you're pressing at 50% or 100% on the fire button.
Shadohz
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Odd behavior with the GTAV game pack

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 27, 2019 10:11 am

Shadohz wrote:Might I suggest adding timing adjustable parameter so that the player can change how often this features repeats. I think this would solve both problems at once if players were able control how often this goes off.

Shadohz wrote:Also adding Zoom Enabled/Zoom Disabled would be helpful. Someone may more control over hipfire behavior seeing as firing under pressure it doesn't really register to your brain if you're pressing at 50% or 100% on the fire button.

Suggestions annotated, thank you. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device