[NEED UPDATE] List of all Nintendo Switch's keywords

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

[NEED UPDATE] List of all Nintendo Switch's keywords

Postby TiranossauroRex » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:58 am

Hi. I bought finally my Nintendo Switch and now i will play with wiimote and nunchuck to play my games, then i want play with wiimote & nunchuck in certain games, especially FPS games, for two reasons:
- The gyro system is similar to motion plus (Zelda SS is an example) and the form of the gyro performs is not the same than pointer sensor.
- Complementing the above reason, natively the gyro don't have deadzone to pull the camera and because of that, it depends on the use of right analog to turn around (example: Splatoon 2, Doom), instead the pointer system have deadzone to pull the camera to turn around like COD Reflex Wii or COD:BO2 WiiU, for example.

I will use the script ready, then i will swap the keywords to work... but i don't know all the commands of the Nintendo Switch's JoyCon or Pro Controller... i searched this link: https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/data ... s=AgAAAQ==
Found only this table and is missing the Nintendo Switch's keywords (need update to add the new keywords of Nintendo Switch). I need this to swap the commands.

EDIT: i found this topic (link below), but... q question: the keyword of the Joy-Con and Pro Controller are same thing??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7426&p=90355#p90355

EDIT 2: Does the keywords SWITCH_SL and SWITCH_SR are the "L3" and "R3" respectively?
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: [NEED UPDATE] List of all Nintendo Switch's keywords

Postby Mad » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Yes the keywords are the same.

I saw you got some help on Discord, did you get it all sorted?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby TiranossauroRex » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:49 am

Mad wrote:Yes the keywords are the same.

I saw you got some help on Discord, did you get it all sorted?

Yep... not all, but I managed to solve what I wanted.

Then... other thing: if i activate the gyro, the commands are SWITCH_GYROX, SWITCH_GYROY and SWITCH_GYROZ, right. Then if i will play RE Revelations 2 with wiimote, i can associate the remap the aim function as:

Code: Select all
remap SWITCH_GYROX  -> WII_IRX
remap SWITCH_GYROY  -> WII_IRY

Is that right?
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:35 pm

This is correct.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr