Titan One Help! and comments!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One Help! and comments!

Postby momo512 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Good day,

I would like to say that the titan one is a piece of art :smile0517: :smile0517: :smile0517: if you want to use it in a wired mode however, I have been trying to use the titan one in a wireless mode with my ps4 and hereunder is my experience:

1- despite using the BT 4.0 and/or 2.1 EDR with the latest firmware, the ps4 controller will have a huge input lag and eventually disconnect or become unusable.
2- despite the 10 min connect disconnect msg, the titan one has a perfect response when you use the Xbox 360 controller with the wireless transceiver. As such, is it possible to use the game-pack along with a remapper? let me clarify more, I would like to have the ps touch mapped to any button in my 360 controllers (let say the back or L3) and I would like to use the TLOU game pack simultaneously . Is this possible? if yes please let me know how and if not please consider that at your firmware update?

3- I have tried to use DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor with the titan one, however, it seems that the titan one does not support that adapter please correct me if I am wrong, so could you please consider supporting that adapter as it will make your life easier to connect wirelessly.

4- I really do not understand why the titan one does not support the Xbox one wireless adapter, I found that the titan two does even the C r o n us max support that adapter, hence please add that feature to the titan one.

Thank you for your time
momo512
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan One Help! and comments!

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you for feedback and support. Appreciated.

momo512 wrote:1- despite using the BT 4.0 and/or 2.1 EDR with the latest firmware, the ps4 controller will have a huge input lag and eventually disconnect or become unusable.

Please be sure to set the speed-up settings as described in this page:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/dual ... s_mode.htm

momo512 wrote:2- despite the 10 min connect disconnect msg, the titan one has a perfect response when you use the Xbox 360 controller with the wireless transceiver. As such, is it possible to use the game-pack along with a remapper? let me clarify more, I would like to have the ps touch mapped to any button in my 360 controllers (let say the back or L3) and I would like to use the TLOU game pack simultaneously . Is this possible? if yes please let me know how and if not please consider that at your firmware update?

When using the Titan One is not possible combine two or more scripts. With the Titan Two this would be possible using Input Translator + the Gamepack. However, I could be updating the gamepack to include this option for you. :smile0517:

momo512 wrote:3- I have tried to use DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor with the titan one, however, it seems that the titan one does not support that adapter please correct me if I am wrong, so could you please consider supporting that adapter as it will make your life easier to connect wirelessly.

Correct, the DualShock 4 USB Wireless Adaptor is not supported by the Titan One (it is by the Titan Two). We could be working to add this support on the next Titan One firmware release, but note when using the Adaptor is not possible authenticate with the console.

momo512 wrote:4- I really do not understand why the titan one does not support the Xbox one wireless adapter, I found that the titan two does even the C r o n us max support that adapter, hence please add that feature to the titan one.

As far I am aware the device you mentioned does not supports the Xbox one wireless adapter. This adapter requires a very long initialization procedure, larger than the internal available flash memory of the Titan One, Titan Two or the other device. With the Titan Two the files needed to initialize the Xbox one wireless adapter are stored in the Micro SD-Card.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby momo512 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Thank you J2Kbr for your quick response. Frankly for now, my wireless experience will be true if you can just map the back button from the 360 to the ps touch bar while using the game pack you built for TLOU perfect hunter 1.6. Hence, will use the 360 controller with my ps4 wirelessly.

Thank you so much
momo512
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Gamepack updated. :smile0517:

You can find the Remap Swap Back Button with PS Touch in the EXTRA OPTIONS.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby momo512 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:40 pm

wonderful,,, you are amazing dude
momo512
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Titan One Device