Titan One Broken

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One Broken

Postby definiteynotlarryx » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 am

My titan one has been working worse and worse over the last week and finally given up. When plugged in, it will sometimes flash maybe a line and the two dots in the corners and then turn black. This issue recurs with different USB ports on my Xbox one slim and different USB cables, also without cables and also trying to program the device with a laptop.
definiteynotlarryx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan One Broken

Postby antithesis » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:04 am

Hey DNF, it's Jason from Mod Squad.

Does this happen with nothing is plugged into the Titan One when it's connected to XB1S?

As mentioned, the most common cause of issues is a faulty USB data cable. It's odd for anything other than A>U to appear with no controller connected to Titan One, and Titan One plugged into the console, when set to the correct protocol.

The best I can offer is general advice, I'll PM J2Kbr (T1 creator) so he's aware of this thread to troubleshoot further.

Can you email me some photos of the Titan One USB ports, as well as a video of the T1 showing the lighting on the device? I'll upload them to this thread for J2Kbr to review.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Titan One Broken

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 pm

I talked with Antithesis ans saw the video you made, it seems your device has some broke soldering in the USB plug. I am sorry about that. Please enter in contact with Jason to get a replacement. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device