Destiny 1 GP (ps4) - Drop-shot mode is not working correctly

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Destiny 1 GP (ps4) - Drop-shot mode is not working correctly

Postby Midnight » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:08 pm

Hello,

I see that Drop-shot mode in Destiny 1 GP (ps4) is not working correctly with rapid-fire enabled.

«SHOT MODE 2 Press Sensitivity» - as is written in description “This performs the same action as drop shot but is only activated when you FULLY press the fire button.”

When I enable it and press the fire button - my in-game avatar kneels as if I've press crouch button (it’s OK and I want exactly that!), but also throws up the barricade/rift or making a dodge.
All it looks like crouch button was quickly pressed two or more times instead of one!

I tried it with different layouts (switched bumpers-triggers, layout puppeteer etc) and default buttons settings as well.
Everytime the same problem.
I thing maybe it’s a bug and would ask – could you please fix it?

Also, I found an old topic where the same way of things was stated by the other T1 users, but it was about Destiny 2 GP - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7657
Btw: J2Kbr replied in that topic: “Found a bug in the Gamepack, it is now fixed on version 1.2. Thank you for reporting.”

In my case it’s D1 Gamepack.
Could it be that D1 GP also affected by this bug?

Anyway I guess it just need a little tweak – crouch button should be pressed only once (not multiple times).
And I think this combo should be stopped after that to be started over when fire button will be pressed again.

Could you please help with fixing? :oops:
It will be very helpful for me.

Thank you in advance!
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Destiny 1 GP (ps4) - Drop-shot mode is not working corre

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 am

I will be looking on this and updating the Gamepack as soon as I get back to my home town (currently in a trip).

Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Destiny 1 GP (ps4) - Drop-shot mode is not working corre

Postby Midnight » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:03 am

Hello,
as you've suggested in another topic - I changed sMode_press param to "200" in this part and problem is gone :joia:

Code: Select all
sMode_button = crouch_button; sMode_press = 200;

Thank you for help!
Midnight
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Titan One Device