Anyone use the Titan One USB device to use other controllers

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Anyone use the Titan One USB device to use other controllers

Postby RamsonGomes » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:28 am

So, has anyone tried this at all? I've already went and ordered one off of Amazon since the claim is that you can use pretty much any controller on any system. The original Xbox One controller is too big for my hands. I have been looking for awhile for another option. I have tried the Power A mini, some Rockcandy brand and a wierd SNES style controller.

None felt very well in the hand, the Power A D-Pad is mushy and very often triggers other presses over what you want. The Analog sticks didn't feel right and the buttons themselves are just not very solid feeling.

The other two I had roughly similar results. Just not a good hand feel. While playing with a normal X1 controller, I have short fingers and smaller hands. It causes physical pain and discomfort to use for longer gaming sessions. The hand fatigue starts to set in after 15 min or so. I've figured it's a combination of the controllers width on the hand grips and the height of the triggers which make it hard to use, RT LT more so as RB LB are fairly flush with the controller.
RamsonGomes
Private
Private

Re: Anyone use the Titan One USB device to use other control

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:53 am

Welcome to our forums.

Crossover play (e.g. use PS4 controller on XB1 console) is one of the basic functionalities of the device. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device