Titan One stopped working

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One stopped working

Postby Diarmaid » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:03 am

I got a new Titan One in July and everything was working great for months, I usually used it on the PS4, Playstation TV and to remote play PS4 on my laptop with a switch pro controller. I used the Fortnite gamepack for ages with no big issues. When I plug it into anything it doesn't work, the display is scrambled and doesn't ever stop at 0 like normal. I've tried reinstalling the firmware, and it appears to work but doesnt. This is the 2nd titan one that I've owned that has stopped working. The first one worked for a while longer after I resoldered it (the solder joint at the male usb kept working loose from the weight of the lead plugged into the controller) I bought the 1st one second hand though the second should still be under warranty. I've contacted the retailer and he asked if I have contacted customer support, who should I get in touch with to sort this out?
Diarmaid
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan One stopped working

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:19 am

Please PM me or email me on this matter. Thank you.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Diarmaid » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi there. I've replied via direct email, I am having exactly the same problem as the guy who made the thread Titan One Connection Issue. I'm also playing in PS4, using a PlayStation TV (vita TV) and sometimes a laptop for remote play.

It works fine in programming mode but not when there's a controller plugged in. Reinstalling the firmware in emergency mode did nothing to fix it.

The older titan one I have is not working at all, it says E2 on the display...RIP!
I'm replying on here also as I'm not sure if my email went through as my internet is playing up.
Diarmaid
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Replied over email. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device