Titan one

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan one

Postby Heminohm » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Dear

Just bought the Titan one and out of the box there is a problem with not showing an Authimtication (AU) when i never connect it to my PS4 just blinking and I updated it and everything is done and I have a titan two and its working fine . I bought from Amazon and I want to return and I am living outside the US and I have to ship it back and dont wat to wast so much time is there any fix other that restarting it and updating again cuz I already did . It is also showing a dot on the top pls help.
Heminohm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan one

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Please let us know if, when you plug the Titan One to Ps4, you also have a PS4 compatible controller plugged in the device.

Also, note that to crossover play on PS4 (e.g use XB1 controller on PS4) with the Titan One there are two options: The first one is enabling the partial crossover support. It forces the Titan One to auto-reconnect on PS4 every 10 minutes, resetting the PS4 authentication timeout and making the PS4 crossover possible. The second option is use the MaxAim DI plugin, in this case there is no reconnection. However this approach requires you to have a PC near to the PS4.

The Titan Two does not have this limitation. The Titan Two also supports controller's headsets and the PS4 controller speaker.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Heminohm » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Ya I tried two ps4 controllers one brand new and an old PS4 controller still not connecting. The issue. Is that I am not getting AU at all on the titan one . Sometimes when I connect the PS4 controller after several times of trying it seems to charge the PS4 controller but the buttons dont work , cannot preform any action. I have the titan two never run to this issue.

Pls help
Heminohm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:41 pm

First please check if the output protocol of your device is set to AUTOMATIC or PS4.

Additionally, try re-flash the firmware using the recovery mode, as explained here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

It may be necessary double press the reset button to enter in the programing mode.

Please keep me update about the results.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Heminohm » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:09 am

I checked the protocol and it was set to Automatic then I changed it to PS4 then again to Automatic and nothing seems to work , I am not getting that AU sign at all just the light from buttom to top keeps going Regarding your second point about recovery, I already said that I have done it in my first post . I saw one post from 2016 a person had the same issue I am having and no one was able to help or find a solution for it . I thought maybe after 3 years someone has a solution for it . It feels so weird when ever I plug it into my PS4 , it seems like the device was not programmed in the first place.
Heminohm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:34 pm

Thank you for extra information. It seems your device has some sort of hardware defect in the output port (perhaps the connector). Please check with the retailer your purchased the device to check if still possible request a replacement.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device