Titan one wont connect to console or controllers (NEED HELP)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Titan one wont connect to console or controllers (NEED H

Postby bossupnikka » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 pm

i tried that as well. I wanna tell you thank you for assistance. i tried different cable but it didn't work. i plugged it in my computer and opened device monitor and then controller works then but when plugged in to my console, it doesn't work .
bossupnikka
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:28 am

bossupnikka wrote:i tried that as well. I wanna tell you thank you for assistance. i tried different cable but it didn't work. i plugged it in my computer and opened device monitor and then controller works then but when plugged in to my console, it doesn't work .

Thank you for testing other cable. After plug the device to the console, the top dot on device's display turns off or remanis lit?

Also, in the device's settings, the output protocol is set to AUTOMATIC or to your console model?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bossupnikka » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm

The light remains on after doing so. I tried to change out protocol to both automatic and Xbox one.
bossupnikka
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 am

This may indicate the output port/plug of your device is defective or damaged. I am sorry about the issue. Please contact the retailer you purchased the device to check if still possible request a replacement. Thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby DarklyDreamin685 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:04 pm

hi i am trying to connect my x box one controller to my pc wireless with a adaptor with the titan 1 i just got can some please help me i have tried everything and it just wont work i am at my wits end guys :(
DarklyDreamin685
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:45 am

DarklyDreamin685 wrote:hi i am trying to connect my x box one controller to my pc wireless with a adaptor with the titan 1 i just got can some please help me i have tried everything and it just wont work i am at my wits end guys :(

The Xbox One Wireless Adapter, due hardware limitations (not enough flash memory to store the required initialization data), can't be supported by the Titan One device. If your Xbox One controller is a newer model, you can use it wirelessly with the Titan One over Bluetooth.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device