controller disconnects on ps4

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: controller disconnects on ps4

Postby Trueblood-- » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:54 am

Disconnect the titan one from the ps4 , download the last update for it , make sure the the other usb is plug in the pc , connect it back on the ps4 and try it , it worked for me
Trueblood--
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:39 am

blackjudas wrote:I have a script running for Hardline on the PS4

Does this issue still occur when not running the script?

Trueblood-- wrote:Disconnect the titan one from the ps4 , download the last update for it , make sure the the other usb is plug in the pc , connect it back on the ps4 and try it , it worked for me

Thank you for sharing your solution TrueBlood :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby blackjudas » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:29 am

Trueblood-- wrote:Disconnect the titan one from the ps4 , download the last update for it , make sure the the other usb is plug in the pc , connect it back on the ps4 and try it , it worked for me

Just to be clear here, you want me to update the firmware again? Re-write the script or what? I'm not sure what you mean by this as I've done these steps, but want to be clear I'm not missing something.
blackjudas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby blackjudas » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:31 am

Mad wrote:
blackjudas wrote:I have a script running for Hardline on the PS4

Does this issue still occur when not running the script?

I can't tell, it is a random lockup is what it seems. The Controller no longer responds, but the script still runs for what could be seconds or an hour. As soon as I unplug the Titan One and plug it back in, it goes back to normal.

Should I just use the controller for a while you figure to see if it just disconnects (this would suggest the cable or the controller).
blackjudas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:12 am

@blackjudas, it would be possible for you to have the Titan One also connected to your PC while playing on PS4? If yes, keep the Device Monitor from Gtuner Pro opened and when the disconnections happens check if the buttons inputs are still being registered by Gtuner. This will help determine if the disconnection is happening on the controller or console side. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device