best parameters gamepack the last of us

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: best parameters gamepack the last of us

Postby tavikki » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:18 pm

One thing that i had problems with my fist time was that i have swapped buttons in the game config from shooting with L2 and R2, so my game was set to shoot witk L1 and R1 - in the configuration file in Gtuner i also had to activate that button swap for it to work. Also are u sure u did all by the book? programmed the device?

Auto Aim feature is deciving sincu u think that the weapon will aim at the target for u, this is not true. Auto Aim mearly lets u aim and shot just with one button. this is also just a hassle in my opinion.

The folowing weapons will not be influenced by this mod (this is just those i have tested) hunting rifle, frontier and the tactical.

U can not adjust the recoil, reload or make it shoot faster
tavikki
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby xavante » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Auto aim as a name isn't deceiving. Here's the deal, you're expecting an aim bot but you can't really do that with the Titan since there's no real way for it to distinguish whether or not you're aiming at an enemy or a wall. As for the option on the Titan one, it's literally named auto aim because by holding R1 (or R2), it will automatically aim the weapon for you and then fire right after. You most certainly can adjust the recoil for all three of those weapons, but no theres no way to fire faster or reload them faster without upgrading the weapons.
xavante
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:41 am

Thanks xavante for you explanation. I couldn't do better!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device