I have a weird use case and I have some questions

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

I have a weird use case and I have some questions

Postby blacklucas1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:20 am

I have been using my Titan one to let people who are playing VR with me on PC to play games using parsec to control the player 2 controller on my consoles using a capture card. The Titan One adapter hooked up to my PC while running the MaxAim DI plugin is "player 2". I'm wondering if I can set it up so I can have more than one Titan one adapter so I can have three or four player co-op games being controlled by different people on the computer. Does anyone know if I can set up multiple tighten one's using the MaxAim DI plugin? Or just at all?
blacklucas1
Private
Private

Re: I have a weird use case and I have some questions

Postby Mad » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:32 am

This is not possible with the titan one, however it is possible with the titan two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: I have a weird use case and I have some questions

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:03 am

Mad wrote:This is not possible with the titan one, however it is possible with the titan two.

+1. With the Titan Two is possible have multiple devices and multiple instances of Gtuner IV running at the same time. Is also possible to use 1 Titan One and N Titan Twos at the same with Parsec.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device